/bbw/

it's all PPV, not really worth it, go check her k00mmer
>>137126 (OP)

If she's scamming dudes on Curvage, then there's a good chance she's doing the same on OF.
>>137145
Is this over the whole sick cat thing? Because it boggles my mind that she got super-ragey over people not being particularly interested in paying someone else’s 5k vet bill for their cat when they probs can’t even afford to pay their own bills in general. Like buy some goddam pet insurance.
>>137126 (OP)
Pretty much a PPV page. Nothing really worth the investment.

If you’re a smart cookie and you genuinely believe she’ll actually blow up, then buy some curvage content after she’s actually obesified. Bonus being, by then there’ll be a whole other drama where she needs X thousands of dollars and discounts all her content to generate fresh sales.

Tbh for as good as she gains, I don’t think we’ll ever see her any larger than she has been. I’d bet good money she’ll cycle somewhere between 220 and 260 for as long as she makes content, just selling weigh in vids each time she’s on the regain. It’s been her MO pretty much for like a year or two now.
>>137174
Cheers for the advise. Sounds like a pointless endeavour to have her OF. Yeah the cat thing is protty shitty thing todo
>>137171

That cat thing always made me laugh. Like really, I can buy a used car or pay off my credit card debt with that money. I'm not giving up a month and a half salary for your furball.
Anyone have any of her content? Anything would be appreciated thanks.