/bbw/

name?
(1.3 MB, 1242x1396, 8A340C5D-4575-481D-B4BE-499966F36214.jpg)
>>136970 (OP)
pls think with your brian for once.
She doesn't have a coomer and even if you were to update her kemono it would be pointless since all her contest past april is behind a password on vimeo. So unless some kind soul is going to share those passwords updating for pix is pointless.
>>137203

No my name's Brian, OP already said that her name is Koomer. I swear some of yall mfs are braneless.
Ok hâter i actually have thé password and dont share because your such a hâter
>>137244
Why you not being nice to man. he want fap, give fap. Brain release endorphins when fap. Brian brain happy wen fap.
name?
Doesn't change the fact that I also wish I knew who that was
Funniest thread on the site
can anyone please share the password for all the links in her kemono?
(496 KB, 1200x1517, StewieGriffin.png)
>>137463
Brian. Come look at this thread Brian. Its the funniest thread ever Brian.
it sucks that patreon won't let me subscribe to her profile with paypal balance, now i can only hope for someone kindness to share her content
(7.1 MB, 718x1280, ewgwegwey124w3etg3452.webm)
Do look here Brian, a thread where people add no value and just egg on a joke, quite funny isn't it?
bingus
any update please anyone?
update please?
managed to subbed to her patreon
shit is absolutely worthless without those passwords and she takes forever to reply
also fuck this b****
here's what I scrapped from it since you turds haven't contributed shit here

https://we.tl/t-JILYWDDunD
>>138248 thanks you’re a hero man
thank you so muchhhhhh
>>138572
oh yea also if anyone can find a way to rip private vimeo vids let us know I tried to but vimeo updated their site sometime this year or last and they made it harder to find the embedded link/mp4 of the video to rip off from.
Only other way is to use obs screen recorder but I aint got time for that
>>138573
Try a screen recorder. If you’re on a computer use OBS or Streamlabs. If you’re on a phone some phones have built in screen recording so look up how to record on what you have.
can someone also post all the vimeo links? since kemono hasn't update her stuff
vid downloaders on googleplay works for me
>>138619
The links are in the wetransfer
I went and downloaded all the vids from vimeo, thanks to >>138572
(yt-dlp btw)

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW1DdW5oMjZ0R3E=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUEwTWFTUWVOMGc=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTdSTEpVdmxDWkQ=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWlzM003Rk1LSmg=
>>138776
how do you pass a vimeo password to yt-dlp? --password only provides a user login password

I feel like a n00b
>>138778
for me I use Internet Download Manager, as soon as i put in the password on the Vimeo page I get a pop up saying what resolution I want to download the video. Ive found it to be the best downloader as it bypasses a lot of paywalls if youre able to get the video
>>138778
it was literally just --video-password
>>138867

brilliant, sorry for being a n00b, I was just using --password but the logic of the correct answer being --video-password is indeed so straight forward I feel foolish for not having guessed it! Thanks
I'm going to snitch on you fam sorry