/bbw/

>>136663
good, on second thought, I dont know if Id want to be punched to the point of coughing up blood.
(556 KB, 1082x1302, women-like-psychos.png)
>>136662 (OP)
Your body makes me want to cuddle with you and call you mommy.
Sorry for not being a psycho. I know that's what females prefer.
>>136662 (OP)
What's your height, height, and were to find more of you?
>>136666
no, no honestly, I like guys who are kind and loving more than psychos. the only "psycho" aspect I like is getting punched in the gut, with that I'd also like cuddling and reassurance, which a psycho likely would not do.
>>136667
5'5
idk my weight, im sorry
>>136667
im not really posting on other sites. I dont like it,
I think this is the first time I've seen belly punching mentioned in the fat fetish community. I don't like it as aggressively as you but it's definitely one of the first things I think when I see the right kind of gut. How did you find out you're into it
this is just some kid that never got attention growing up
>>136671
i don't know it's not so much the pain and punching itself im into. i've never actually been punched in the ght and the more i think about it the more i think the op post isn't even what i'd want. it's more so the aftercare aspect. idk i just realized i liked being fat when i was really young when i'd stuff things under my shirt for seemingly no reason
>>136674
Yeah I don't like doing it to the point of pain, I just think it's fun that you can hit a fat belly and make it jiggle without the person feeling anything because there's so much fat protecting them. I meant being into the belly punching specifically but yeah it sounds like you just want attention paid to your stomach in general
>>136676
is it bad to want attention paid to my stomach? i'm sorry. i do want attention though. if i'm being annoying people could just not reply to my thread. am i annoying? yes, part of the belly punching thing is the attention it brings.
Yeah this is 100% a dude

Women don’t sit around and reply this much
>>136679
then mods can delete your retarded thread 👍
>>136681
yes, i admits it! i was born well hung,
my penis is a solid 8 inches long. but, i have the body of a female
Send proof that you are a women
>>136686
i would, but im not, i am a man.
>>136682 Gonna be honest that’s hot
>>136682