/bbw/

Probably gone, just posts older videos on OF. Says she's on a retreat
The dream is for her to magically come back bigger than ever.
Either dead or retired. Remember how badly Spain got hit during COVID, and how she disappeared after Barcelona went into it's 2nd lockdown? As far as we know her roommate could be running her OF on her behalf. It's re-uploaded content from her C4S anyways.
>>136685
i hope that`s a sick joke
I literally just fucked her last month she's fucking huge. She's not dropping new content until she has her timed videos finish.
>>137068
Now I hope that's no joke, bigger than ever before? And can we expect a timeframe of when she'll come back
>>137069
Do you really beleive that? I doubt she's "Bigger than Ever" and she likely isn't coming back either
>>137068
Suuuuure you did, come on gramps it's time to take your medicine
>>136629 (OP)
is she still posting old clips on OF? her coomer hasn't been updated since july
>>136747

>>i hope that`s a sick joke

What else could've happened to her? Retreats don't last 3 years. And she was in one of the hardest hit areas for COVID.

Face it, she's either dead or retired and lost weight. You don't go this long unless something fucked up happened to you.
>>137068
If you fucked her last month, tell me what the new tattoo says
>>137146
LOL Covid? She wasn’t exactly deathly obese or really fucking old. You’d think half of Spain’s population died the way you type shit.

She’s probably just retired and drawing in the residuals from OF dude.
>>137068
Pics or it didn’t happen.
>>137166

>>Hurr durr she wasn't deathly obsessed or even old

COVID has taken down even the healthiest and youngest of people. You just lived through the event, how retarded can you be to not know this? You don't have to be 600lbs or 90 years old to die from it.
She definitely got covid
She wasn't exactly healthy, packing on 150+, eating like a pig, smoking and drinking, bad teeth too. She'd probably suck a fat one for a big mac