/bbw/

(499 KB, 1147x1377, 342423.jpg)
hey can anyone dump creampuff's content? majority of it got uploaded on here earlier in the year but I lost what I had.

offering grab bag of videos, some stuff I've bought, others are personal edits, and some videos I've gotten from chan or seen requested here.

aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rcnIuc3UvYS80RklDWWZ2eg==

tyty
>>136241 (OP)
I don't know what link you sent, but it doesn't work. Just use We transfer, Mab or MEGA
>>136243
https://bunkrr.su/a/4FICYfvz

it's a bunkr album, it works fine for me..

if it actually doesn't work I'd be surprised, I can re-up to we.tl it's just annoying because it's limited to 2gb per transfer.
at this point if youve seen 1 of her videos youve seen all of them from the last 4 years
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzRwMGlwL3BsYXlsaXN0L2NyZWFtcHVmZg==

Bunch in there. I'm looking for her vids where she chugs giant shakes and butter
just lol at the one guy who uploaded like 10 corrupted videos of hers to sdb then dipped
Do anybody have her new videos on Clip4sale
Any sauce?
hello. I have quite a few videos to share. I am requesting the newest video if anyone has it. will send my files when psu arrives today
>>139691

Either post your stuff or stfu
>>139887
You could have just bumped the thread like a normal person Anon.

They said they don't have a power supply for their PC, maybe they bought one from aliexpress.com and their house burnt down after it exploded.

Don't tell them to shut the fuck up, that's not nice : (
Do anybody have those videos
Thanks for the content!!
Do anybody have her new video
Is she the one that has some really good content where she talks about getting bigger? I'd like to see some of that.
People have lost an interest to her. what a shame.
>>141252
Yea when you lie about being over 500lbs in multiple videos and then leave the scene and delete everything multiple times only to come running back...that'll happen.
>>141252
her videos are low quality garbage and she's a compulsive liar, so no shame here
Her content might be all the same, but she does scratch an itch for me.

Particularly the way she speaks and her fat chat. As well as some of her really big stuffings.

Anyone know any creators with really good fit chat like her?
I always loved her older videos where she drank the donuts or cake mix and was UNCOMFORTABLY full. I miss those vids, wish I saved them when I saw them. If anyone has the donut video, I beg (when I shouldn't)
(276 KB, 343x329, Capture.PNG)
Sorry to dig up an old thread. Finally managed to find my old HDD - Got some old videos and a couple from her old C4S.

Hopefully the link works:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXdSZ01tcFVYV2o=
>>141716
They all work great, I truly appreciate you!
Does anyone have the video where she shows her mom her gut? It's on stufferdb but its corrupted there.
>>141972
nvm i'm dumb its in the link lol
anyone got her 12k calorie shake video or the drinking butter one?
>>141973 >>141716
dude i've been looking for that video for ages please can we get a reup
Second on that reup plz
>>142732

Does anyone have the video that she refers to in this vid?
>>143034
Go to /Inf for the inflationist fetish
>>143040
they get circulated every now and again. Somedays are better than others. If you look at the top of this thread you will see an icon of an eye, it allows you to watch a thread so that when you come back you can see if any updates have occurred since you have been gone.
Does anyone have the non-corrupted versions of her stufferdb vids?
Reup please
>>141509
People who have more self respect than you and don't think with their dick care about it lmao
>>142732
Can you resend the link please?