/bbw/

I'm impressed with the amount of weight she has gained in the last few months, I didn't know she was actually doing that.
>>135175
Only one of these files actually work
>>135206
None of these files are supposed to "work"
Did you RTFM and combine them using 7zip
and you're welcome fucker
>>135254
Hey Im not that guy youre answering but I still dont get it, what im i suppose to do after i click "show more options" on the file. And thank you boss.
Anyone able to figure it out wanna upload the files to we transfer plz/thx
>>135175
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get these to work, even after looking up how to. Can someone either explain step by step or share it with it already done.
>>135175
Bro just do wetransfer or mab like everyone else. 7zips so shit.
>>135254

lmao you're acting like other people are retarded but your instructions were genuinely shit-tier. I only knew how the files worked because I've done this before. The part you seem to be forgetting--you absolute fucking imbecile--is that we.tl gives you an archive file of everything posted

So everyone is getting those two archive files and thinking "well shouldn't 7zip be combining them?" and the answer is no, you have to FIRST EXTRACT THE FILES INSIDE THE TWO ARCHIVES (if you weren't such a worthless imbecile, you would've included that instruction) to the same directory, THEN open the .001 file using the extractor of your choice.

You don't even need 7zip, using winrar works just fine. But without the instruction of "extract these 4 files to the same directory first", your instructions are literally completely useless for people who haven't done multi-part archives before.

Moron.
Oh yeah also your post didn't even include any videos that aren't on their coomer page. You posted 0 PPVs