/bbw/

Stop fucking spamming
>>133619
in according with the ancient traditions of tits or get the fuck out

they're not spamming because there's a bbw and some tits :P
IMO her content is way over priced. I also don't like that she pops up only when she needs money and the quality of her content is on par with that.
I bought a photo set and video from her some years ago and I can definitely say that the price vs value ratio is terrible. How I've seen her begging money in DA from time to time I think she is definitely not in to this in and is making it just to get money. The fact that she tells that she is willing to anything but certain few things.

First it took multiple months to deliver the content in during which she tried to get me buy another video because she needed more money for thing x. When I finally got the stuff it was like zero effort put in to it. The whole time in video she looked like she wasn't interested to do any of the things I asked her to do and it wasn't anything extreme either. My advice is that there is way better ways to spent that money than giving it to her.
>>135193

That is a shame. For what she is asking she really needs to put more effort in it.
>>136372
This is a good example of what seems like she's not really into this. If she is trying to ride with the fat fetish community then why don't we see her whole belly. She clearly takes off her pants or something to presumably show her belly yet the camera is way too up and we can't see a shit.