/bbw/

(675 KB, 2880x2880, 20230930_201852.jpg)
I've gained a fuckload of weight. Let me know what I can do to improve my content I guess?

Any suggestions appreciated 🤔
>>133358 (OP)

1. I don't know who you are.

2. You're not that good looking.

3. You have nothing to steal.

Fix points 1 and 3 and then maybe we'll talk.
>>133359
how did you go from filipino to white?
>>133358 (OP)
This is not the website to post stuff like this. 💀💀. Ya gotta take better photos. Upload some new stuff maybe link your shit idk. Can't steal if we barely know you existed in the scene.
>>133359
this is the most toxic cesspit in this community, you would do well to avoid it, or at least not interact with it
These replies! 🤣

I have lurked here forever and yall say everyone's content sucks/ is boring.

Trying to please the "community".

Even if I am ugly and have a bad camera 🤣.

I'll work on it!
>>133377
Well then....can't wait to see your froppy cosplay after you gain 50+ pounds. Keep on taking more pictures practice makes perfect!
can you do video requests? that could be fun
Maybe the content would be worth the time it took to steal if it were shot on a device that was released after the Obama administration.

Also gain about 75 pounds and then it will be worthwhile
(304 KB, 220x149, wtf-confused.gif)
Damn, why tf are yall such haters? Chick didn't do anything :/
>>133393

Lmao I know where I am its okay.

Damn I use my phone still for a camera! Ill get a better one soon 🤣
The motivations here confuse me...

Can't tell if she's just that desperate for easy money, or if she's the kind of gal who goes out of her way to find abusive relationships.
>>133393

Because the chick's kinda dumb.

"Hey I have next to no content besides a couple low res photos, better go to a site where 99% of the users pirate content to see if I can drum up some business".

And for a place with a consistent CP problem, why would anyone without a VPN associate themselves here? She should've just stuck to Curvage where she belongs
>>133423
So true! Mods are more concerned with deleting post that criticize models instantly than those types of post. They will be up for hours. Untill they're finally taken down.
(361 KB, 1440x2059, 20231008_152606.jpg)
Its not that deep! I see all kinds of complaining about how some models make boring content.

I thought well I can just ask then? Maybe mine will be considered "good" lol.

I have lurked here for a long time and noticed my pictures aren't posted. I'm banned from reddit where else can I post?

If you think I'm dumb or ugly thats OKAY! 🤣

Chill out its not a big deal lmao

My cameras bad but here is my ass again
>>133378
KEK, read my actual mind bro...
while there was some effort from your part, I think that the way you started the thread pushed some of the users here to reply with the same kind of negative energy

I won't repeat the things others said but if theyre true then it won't help your case

that being said, i feel like you reaching out to the community is still a nice first step, and i'm sure there are ways to get your name out there again
>>133456

>>I have lurked here for a long time and noticed my pictures aren't posted. I'm banned from reddit where else can I post?

Your dormant Curvage page? You're the one complaining about "muh pictures aren't on here, what the heck guys" when we've repeatedly told you how you have nothing uploaded as it is.

Calm your tits lady and listen for once. Build your online presence up like every other woman and actually post content for once ON CURVAGE. Not here, or reddit, or any other place.
>>133423
>>133429
Don't worry come the new year the site won't even be here anymore
>>133358 (OP)
Up til now I didn't know who you were. Ignore the cruelty from the other guys, that's standard chan behavior.

My advice: get much more active on Insta and reddit, maybe pay for some promotions from more popular girls or do some follow-for-follow stuff, post 5-10 second "teaser" content fairly frequently, and make sure to put one of those business card links (like linktr.ee) in your bios

Tl;dr didn't know you existed til now, be more active on social media and reddit and stuff and the pervs will line up to buy.
>>133467

Ironic when keeping it hush hush is part of the reason why the site's shutting down in the first place. Instead of keeping everything closed inside their private REPORT MY POST group, they should've did more pleading for mods and funding instead of waiting until it was too late before announcing the closure.
>>133456
I don't understand all that negativity like Look at that ass.
>>133482

The inital rude introduction and instantly going into defense mode when people called her out for having little to no content. An ass shot and a couple of cosplay photos doesn't live up to the hype this woman gave herself.
>>133481
Haven't even announced it really, unless you're looking in this thread nobody would know