/bbw/

I remember a video when she first started when she was literally eating mayo out of a jar. Its one of the craziest gluttonous things I have ever seen. Cant find it anywhere now.
What ever happened to her anyway? I remember there was a whole bunch of drama about her taking money for requests then not doing them, plus disappearing for long stretches about three or four times. Did she ever come back again after all that business?
>>133182

Thank you! Much appreciated!
>>133208
She's been back (sort of) for years now. Has Feabie and OF that I know of. Posts only occasionally though, and nothing to get too excited about. According to her, has had a series of of serious health issues, and been through gender identity conflicts. Her weight fluctuates between the mid and upper 200's so she is still fat as fuck, but her best days of content are well behind her. stufferdb will give you the idea of where she is now.
>>133182
you got the one where they audibly are shocked at how big there ass is? or just an archive in general?
Does anyone have what they would consider a complete archive of her old content? I always feel like I'm missing a bunch of stuff.
Does anyone have the “is this what my butt looks like?” Vid? I’ve been trying to find it for a while…
Thank you!!!! Idk how to get vids on the main chat to open though…can someone help? When I clock the did it’s just blank…
She officially done making content. Is got breast removal to transition. She only made content as Azismiss to express her feminine side. But normally enjoys being masculine, so I don’t think I for see her coming back
Anyone got a drop of vids at her biggest?
Man, she is like an all time favorite of mine. Bummer to hear that she has decided to be a dude or whatever. Such a waste! My weener is crying. Hopefully it's someone else's lucky night. Someone was requesting a few of her videos. Here's everything that I have of her. Hopefully whatever you need is in my collection. Let me know if I screwed up the link. I'm still pretty new to posting content here and I have screwed it up before. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/folder/cmcWnbZR#FN6rzhjeMTu5AvRx8x2yHg
>>133843
Very nice, youre probably one of the few that had keep her old content.
>>133836

Where did you hear that? Their feabie which is where the most activity has happened hasn't been updated. The onlyfans hasn't had anything happen on it.
>>133843
I have to watch these later tonight 🥵
>>133843
Say what you want about her checkered legacy - she is the reason many of us now middle-aged chubby lovers became who we are.

Back before OF, YT, and the like, feedees posting content were rare. Brooke was first for me - anyone remember her? - her VHS recordings were shit by today's standards, but she got fat on tape for us to see. Then came Azismiss/AmateurArt. Digital now, but still low quality. That didn't stop me, and many others, from cementing our feedism fetish fancies. I would have worn out her "More Cheesecake" & "Ice Cream" vids had they been on on tape.
>>133843
sweet collection man, got any other collections for other models?
Does my one know to to watch videos that are posted as active links to the chat. It doesn’t show when I click on the image for the vid.
>>133877
>she is the reason many of us now middle-aged chubby lovers became who we are
her and taylor stevens pre wright loss tbh
Hopeless question, but did anyone grab some private vids from her last onlyfans account? She sometimes mentioned going wild with stuffings and/or nudity in her public posts. I arrived too late to get them though
Can someone please post a like to the is that what my ass looks like vid? I can’t load it for some reason. This is a last ditch effort before this site closes!