/bbw/

Some good stuff in here, thank you very much
some of the many I have. most of them her health stuff

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVGhHVlc5WmRtdFZiak09
Does anyone want to exchange videos with me? I have a folder in Google Driver and I have two Telegram channels from Bonnie
Good evening, does anyone want to exchange videos of Bonnie with me? I have a folder on Google Drive and two channels on Telegram, my email is luxas_q13@hotmail.com
Does anyone want to exchange videos with me? from bbw Bonnie I have a folder on Google drive and I also have two channels on Telegram my email is lucas_q13@hotmail.com I send screenshot
>>132676 (OP)
The OP mega link isn't working. Says the folder was disabled
Here are some vids: https://we.tl/t-VKOUx7kJmY

Anybody got anything from her Curvage? She has a few stuffing and burping vids which seem nice
(140 KB, 720x837, IMG_20231002_151100.jpg) (158 KB, 720x1216, IMG_20231002_151412.jpg)
Hello, good afternoon, how are you, so here's the thing, I can't convert the link using base64 decode, can someone send me the link by email? can I share a collection I have of bbw Bonnie on telegram and on Google drive My email is lucas_q13@hotmail.com
>>132888
You can open your google drive folder to anyone who has the link, then encode the link on base64 to upload here. As for telegram, just send the telegram invite link on here, encoded.
The link has been taken down
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG0xbEx5dEpTMWxNWkVsa1gzTjFhR3RPUjBwbw==

Telegram group with collection of Bonnie videos, enjoy
>>132888
you should be able to convert the drive and telegram links with base64. Go to base64 and press encode to switch over to that mode. Then paste them here.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG0xKEJvbm5pZSlsTHlzM1IwTkdhR2QzT0hSUFNYaFpWRkY0
Fuck off with your telegram bullshit
Let’s get some more content flowing.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVzgyYkhWVlFtUkxjalU9
Reup?
>>133514
Bro I have news for you... she's not going to intentionally get fatter. She's incentivized just to string along guys with the fantasy she's getting fatter.
>>133627

The very image he posted kinda debunks your point, friend.
>>133627
You might be right but following her for quite some time i can say that in 2023 she has put on some 10/20 pounds. Not a lot for sure, but after years of plateauing it might mean something or maybe not. Anyway she got fatter recently, even if just by little, you can see that
anything new or reupload? update coomer?
>>133632
That's a before from like 7 years ago lol. I mean in the short term.
>>133514
Not going to happen, probably the mere reason she didn't get a huge ssbbw whale is because how much health problems she has atm regarding weight. Her physiology is different from other models, that's the issue.
I also wanna see her absolutely huge. I would pay hard for that...
>>133645
Yeah. It's a pity, if she was like 500 pounds she would definitely be the best model around.
>>133627
I don't think it's that. There's just girls that are unable to get to a massive weight. It takes a lot of calories to get to that size, and also genetics play a role. She isn't really "built big" the same way Jae, Brianna, and Adeline are. Just how it is.
>>133645
>Her physiology is different from other models, that's the issue.
what?
>>133664
I think this makes her even sexier, cause she was so skinny and turned herself into a fucking pig, while most of the other models mentioned started already as chunky girls.
Does anyone have an invite link for the telegram channel on her?
>>133707
thanks bud... but it's down already
News of this godess ?
Reup on anything of this goddess please. Girl is my idol.
upload more bonnie please
Already gone?
reup?
I want grab this little belly and New contents of this cute ball !
>>132676 (OP)
Any chance we can get the videos where shes riding pov and wearing all that lingerie
Looks like she got past that plateau.She looks bigger than ever now
upload her coomer?
>>136711
Can you please re-upload?
reup?
New vid of this sexy ball !
It 's maybe the most famous and sexy bbw of the world ans anybody have New content ?
Bro, why mega.nz, you can't download because of the transfer limit
Reup?
All bigcuties stuff from her I got

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC96bEMyWHM=
>>141606
It says the file does not exist. Either something happend to the upload or that went down faster than the speed of light
>>141705
It was up fine earlier this morning, and of course my dumbass forgot to download the files then and there
reupload please
reupload that one please
(1.6 MB, 1396x2046, 1000.jpg)
Let me know which one of these vids you want and I'll post it.
Does anybody have that video with Xutija? The one that's like "Taken" or some shit.
>>143629
The beach vid in the top right corner and the two vids beneath it please, good sir.
The one where she wears a white top.... it s under the beach one....thank you very much sir
>>143642
Wow, that was a fast response!
Thank you so much!
can you share all of those please?
The America tour one, would be nice.
what ass lol
>>143629
Why not post them all, my man. If you can't, I'll take row 3 column 4.
>>143629
I'd like the rightmost one in the third row please.
you mind reupping the beach vid and the car one!?❤️missed it