/bbw/

Thanks for the drop man, really like her. I’d give something back but I don’t have anything besides coomer stuff
found these 2 wondering if anyone has any idea who they are, tried reverse image search on both. vids are short don’t expect anything crazy just looking for names. https://we.tl/t-2IugOss93d
>>131417
shit wrong thread sorry new to posting
>>131391 (OP)
Tiana goes on bbw chan she mentioned it in a video
>>131462
It surprises me how much Tiana is into this community. She was talking like a pro about some SSBBW drama in one her latest OF vids that I only knew was a thing because of /gen/.
You can tall that she definitely enjoys this fetish. I hope the universe allows me to find a girl like this some day.

Oh yeah I'll share some content later on, my internet has been shit the last couple of days.
>>131476
Yeah she’s my all time favorite even though she’s not the fattest, and she’s gorgeous just in general
(45 KB, 600x800, 04:23.jpg) (38 KB, 600x800, 07:23.jpg) (48 KB, 600x800, 08:23.jpg) (40 KB, 800x600, 09:23.jpg)
>>131479
She's got that cute, southern, girl next door vibe. I'd give my left nut to find a gf like her, and I'd treat her right.
Her OF is the only where I go, “shit, this might be too cheap.”
>>131391 (OP)
>>Kinda weird she's still in her parents house though.
She's gorgeous, seems to be legitimately into this fetish and surrounding community, comes across as genuine in her content, and charges rock bottom prices. Unironically 10/10
>>131513
>>>Kinda weird she's still in her parents house though.

Well she doesn't rely on a feeder (thank God) and still has a job, it's for the best considering the bullshit prices on single bedroom apartments.
If her parents are cool with it, then that's extra money she's saving
>>131548
It’s also just straight up lies lol
>>131513
This gotta be cap, she does too much shit at her home to not live alone.
Girl straight up masturbates in the living room.
>>131581
>>Girl straight up masturbates in the living room.

And? Her parents are out and she has the whole house to herself. We got people fucking on the kitchen cabinet, no place in the house is off limits.
Lmao, you silly mods love to delete my comments. I have the upper hand with VPN, you only have a few months left before the site shuts down.