>>130419 (OP)
My favorite and one of the actually beautiful bbw’s but I’ve got nothing of her
Its a shame she went full christian tradwife

https://spankbang.
com/3tr7u/playlist/bloated+barbie
Don’t take this down please mods
>>130470
thanks boss

God, what a fucking hog she was. Tbh the way she's always so into it is what keeps me hoping she'll come back at some point. Hopefully she'll realize that if there is a God, he probably doesn't care about you being a fat slut on the internet. She's got some SFW onlyfans type thing called Fanfix and it is so obvious that she's gagging to post that type of stuff again.
>>130490
Power Girl. Mind the typo
What was her heaviest weight
Religious women need to seek help for self-harm. I feel so sorry for her.
>>130448
she's also supposedly into fitness and a fashion nova model. I don't believe she's into fitness at all.

>>130488
the mere fact that she's trying to be a fashion nova model and still live the Christian life has me wondering about what she really wants to do. look her pages over and pay attention to how often she shows off her curves. that isn't much different from her stuffing videos. she's still showing off. the only difference is she isn't eating and burping. did she quit that life or not?
Who cares, she’s not coming back. Apparently she has a ‘Fanfix’ now. What is that like a SFW OnlyFans? If so LOL, I’m sure it is surely sexual just not straight up nudity
What does she look like now?
Similarly fat
any chance for a reupload for the transfer?