/bbw/

lol this is fake sharing. it's all free previews and pics.

try again OP
Have waited so long for someone to start a thread about her again here is what I own hope more people have content from her
https://we.tl/t-CYKufh4I55
If someone could update her coomer would be good lately only pictures of her were uploaded
>>130265
Thank you so much. I have no words. I never knew she made mutual gain vids. Off the top of your head, does anyone know where I can find more? Like on coomer or the DB or elsewhere?
>>130283
You have to search on coomer only Feederandfeedee but there is mainly since Kurzen only pictures
>>130261

Does anyone have the vid this photo is from?
>>130283
here's a few more mutual gaining/ffa vids she did
>>130339
Much appreciated thank you
Does anyone have any of the outgrown clothes stuff?
does anyone have any burping vids? she's lowkey kind of amazing at it...
Anyone got more vids
One of the videos I think is of Reiina and Casey but they are also doing it plus here are a few reups
https://we.tl/t-o8TvpqkQyY
Wilson has gained a shit ton over the last six months or so. It’s got to be related to all the collabs she’s been doing with next level fatties like Summer Marshmallow, Lisalou and Emma. Feedee love is a powerful emotion.
>>131089
Have yesterday almost everything what was posted again uploaded except one
Is she latina or mixed?
reup, pls
she is the goat
>>131098
I thought she was Filipino
>>131228
I thought she was Indian (Asian Indian that is)
>>131098

Pacific Islander she confirmed
I was big fan of them before they disappeared then started making content when the pandemic hit.
Unfortunately 95% of it is mid and she hasn’t gained weight since like 2019.
Only video I kept was of her getting fucked on a computer chair. Does anyone else have more of their hardcore stuff by chance?

https://we.tl/t-TZGZWmQ4kJ
Can some hero please update her coomer ?
she’s going to explode in size and not be able to lose it lol it’s going to be great to watch her train wreck
>>132048
Gonna be an epic 9 months, can’t wait to see that belly blossom outward
>>130220 (OP)
I love this chick. She did a few SFX expansion videos I haven't been able to track down. Anybody got any of those?
imagine she has a daughter who follows in her footsteps when she gets older
>>132175
Imagine we have sons who follow in our footsteps 😔
The fuck this dude talking about daughters and shit for. Cringe and creepy as fuck bro grt ur head checked gd
>>132175
Found the guy who posts CP here
can someone plz combine all the dead wetransfer links and reup?
Are there really only pictures uploaded on their Onlyfans account lately, or why are there just pictures on coomer? Back then there were also videos
(714 KB, 472x597, 2.PNG)
What do you guys think about her tattoo
>>132610
If that’s real that’s fucking retarded. I swear girls in this community get the ugliest tattoos I can’t even comprehend it
>>132610 It's always in cringe "tattoo" lettering, try a different typeface ffs
>>132610
if thats real thats about to be one of the worst looking tattoos she could get once it starts expanding from the pregnancy and continued weight gain.
I think it’s a joke, it’s too bad to be real.
>>132636
You'd be surprised on this website.
Kind of an old vid but does anyone have “how to fatten your lover”?
I subscribed to her Onlyfans and would like to know how I now update their coomer can someone help me ?
>>135423
Go to OF, press F12, go to the storage tab, and the Coomer importer shows you what you need to copy/paste and where it's located.
>>135439
Thank you, her coomer should be mostly up to date now
She’s going to be voracious now that she’s preggers. We could see a really big gain coming…
>>135452
They don’t get that as big as you think because they have a Doctor who is on them about not gaining weight.
test
How can I post clips4sales links here? (So that I can obtain those clips for free)
It triggers an "autoban"
Any help?
>>135458

Do you think she listens to the doctor? Honestly?
>>135599
Kill yourself it costs 3 monthly salaries to open a bank account where I live to send money elsewhere(where its mere pennies)
>>135605
Then it’s simple. Either:
share something in return and hope someone is generous enough to give you what you want.

Or

Live without.

Those are your two options.
>>132610
I wish more women would do this. And cow print is fucking hot also.
>>135621
That's her coomer dumb ass. I hope nobody shares them now
>>135654
>That's her coomer dumb ass
Yes retard nigger
>>135694
Yeah and that's not you sharing anything is it? Anybody can go to her coomer. So either shut up and buy it yourself, share any videos you have, or go with out
Anyone got the reupload?
Does anyone know how I can download videos from Onlyfans, some videos are not uploaded to Coomer and I want to share them here now ?
>>136247
Inspect the page, go to network tab, find the video in the list and open it in a tab. Save it.
>>136247
There is an extension for Chrome and for Firefox called Allow Right-Click. You can install that, enable it, and right-click to save anything on most sites. It does, for some reason, mess with your ability to track in OF videos, though, so you can turn it back off if you have that issue.
>>132610
That she has had it removed, that's what I think
She is gaining weight with her pregnancy?
>>136834

Every pregnant woman gains weight, so don't read into that too much.
>>136586

Not, it was definitely a temporary tattoo. That would be an extremely expensive and painful thing to do for just for a video and some pics.
What is her weight now?
>>136890

I guess you're right. So you're telling me it was just a custom made sticker tattoo?
Her boyfriend is the feeder?
Merry Christmas everyone, my Christmas present to you is the biggest drop ever in this thread (over 100 videos)

https://gofile.io/d/iqLhLj
>>141074
Thank you very much sir
>>141074
thx gonna go goon in my room for a day or two
(428 KB, 662x639, IMG_3628.jpeg)
Husband is too fat. I’m always confused which is the feeder and if he’s the feedee.

Can’t unsee that the camera is being held by an unwashed, unshaven fat guy in a stained hoodie.
>>141980

Don't be jelly. Fat on fat is top shelf gobbledygook. Try it, so nice
>>141980
He looks like a fucking REPORT MY POST mod
>>141980
Why are u fantasizing about the dude behind the camera?
>>141997
> Why are u fantasizing about the dude behind the camera?
Fat guy heavy breathing.
Sweaty hands make the camera shake and jiggle.
(624 KB, 1065x692, IMG_1701.jpeg)
>>142001
Just makes me jealous cuz that ugly fuck is with someone like her.
>>142019
Who is and isn't attractive is highly subjective mate... someone who's into fat chicks should really understand that.
Should be called feedee and feedee with how fat he’s getting
>>141987
I'm fat, my gf is fat, can confirm
Can someone tell me which videos in the recent drop are of the 2 of them? I lobe seeing a guy squeeze a belly and i prefer their videos together... any help please? Thanks in advance
>>142019
where's the vid for this i wanna buy it
>>142030
>I'm fat, my gf is fat, can confirm
>>141987
> Don't be jelly. Fat on fat is top shelf gobbledygook. Try it, so nice

Good points. Plus the sound of fat on fat sex is the fattest. Wavey. 🌊
I’m conflicted here: on the one hand, more fat. On the other hand, less contrast.

I’m all about contrast. Even slob contrast:
Contrast between a *shapely done-up fat bimbo feedee* and an *obese slobish feeder man with more hair than musculature*?
If you want to look tall take a picture with shorter people around you. He makes her look smaller by comparison or he is really making her lose weight by eating all the good food. Like when my cousin stays with us I lose about 5 pounds over the month.
>>142027
>>142082
Legit the hardest I’ve laughed on this site in a bit. I imagine he’s buying and eating a bunch of steaks and sweets while she has to gain by only eating mass gainer gruel.
It’s a non sexual distraction. Like if every time you saw him his back was getting more hairy to where it can be combed. It’s not about fat shaming him, it’s about that his gain is interfering with my focus on her.
>>142229
Also how can anybody give money or buy food for her and not think a lot will go into his stomach?
anyone pls have the "Your wife wants immobility for christmas" vid? thank you! have a good day
Anyone have the "Your wife wants immobility for christmas" vid? thank u!
>>142139
I want this to be true so bad
>>142128
i hate be that guy but, reup??
Anyone got her pooh stuff?
Anyone has her stuff with Reiina?
can someone update the coomer?
reup please!!
Excited I found this thread dedicated to you. Eat more and let it hang out demon woman
>>142231

Or that his seed is making her stomach bigger than the food.
>>148935
Pregnancy is treating her well :’)
>>148949
since when is she pregnant lol

that kids gonna be bullied for life
(581 KB, 1179x1002, IMG_6429.jpeg)
Does anyone know who is this
>>149124
Check her insta, she’s pregnant. The belly shape gives it away too
>>149133
And her darker aerosols too
>>149124
She released a vid on clips4sale a while back too confirming it.
>>149124
The kids life’s over before it even began it should be illegal for these people to have children
>>149433
Thank you wef Klaus, deciding who should have kids
>>149433
Unless adults are fucking telling a kid about their mom's Only-fans you have nothing to worry about. Also who says that she's gonna be doing this shit to the point that her kids a teenager.
She needs to DFE the moment that kid is born. They'd never hear the end of it.
do you have her new videos pls?
>>149898
I had to look it up; I believe the acronym stands for Delete Fucking Everything.
>>149855
>>149916
Even then, her shit all over the internet. Once somebody finds out about her shit, that kid will never hear the end of it.
Anyone have her new video, Reconnecting with your ballooning ex girlfriend?