/bbw/

(284 KB, 1169x2324, IMG_5268.jpeg) (218 KB, 1045x1970, IMG_5267.jpeg) (291 KB, 1169x2335, IMG_5266.jpeg)
Old thread disappeared. She doesn’t post very often but she was one of the cutest gaining babes of all time. Definite wifey material.

Here’s some recent screen caps of her on the beach in Mexico. She clearly hasn’t lost a pound as some have suggested.
And she deleted everything again
>>131907
someone from here probably messaged her and said she should drink melted butter until she's 700lbs or she's worthless
Oh come on!!!!
She announced that she’s back on Feabie. Is this true?
She is back on Feabie and she has 22 hidden pictures…but no response . What hero manage to storm the keep?
(381 KB, 1284x2385, IMG_8804.jpeg)
Omg she just posted
(243 KB, 1169x1349, IMG_5487.jpeg)
Berardi is getting that urge to gain back.
One of the prettiest girls out there.
Just imagine that girl over 400lbs, lets hope she really like to eat! A man can dream
>>134808

She does like to eat! She managed to gain 130 pounds over a few years after all. With the right guy she would easily eat her way to 400.
>>134868

It was pretty well documented on her tumblr back when she was really posting. There are still before and after pics out there.
And why you want her to have a man in her life. If she like to eat then she can gain by herself. And why dont you propose to her
She’s 10/10 wifey material.
Her collabs with LittleCurvyDevil were so hot. What happens to LCD?
>>135278

I think some shitlord doxxed her and called her fucking parents to tell them what she was doing.

LCD was so supremely hot God Damn. Wish she would come back about 75 pounds heavier than she was.
>>135278
Im the ex boyfriend of littlecurvydevil. And also the ex boyfriend of curvy berardi. Littlecurvydevil is now a mom and live a happy life outside this community.
>>135279
This is not what happened! Some of her friend found out about the of and what she was doing to get money on there. Women break reputation, they are very good at that. So she lost all her friend at the time and quit everything.
>>135283
Yea intentionally or not, anything a woman finds out usually gets shared to the whole world.
>>135282

Yeah…this is totally believable. More likely you’ve never actually been with a woman.
(366 KB, 1062x1903, IMG_5506.jpeg)
Back when she was a happy feedee.
The guy is actually reposting pics that Ive taken myself... and say Ive never been with a girl!
I do have proof, but have absolutely 0 trust in guys on this site. Some off you would kill your mom just to be with one of my ex.
My 3 ex are from Quebec. They are well known feedees on feebee
>>135367
And she looks about 14 here, chill the fuck out my guy
I’ve seen that pic before. How do we know that it’s you? For all we know that could be her brother..
>>135367

Are you the guy who cheated on her with multiple women so she dumped you? Also the same guy who claimed that she had lost 100 pounds? It seems like she’s doing fine and has remained as fat as ever. Her boyfriend is taking her to Mexico instead of Tim Horton’s.
(158 KB, 1139x1017, IMG_5508.jpeg)
working on growing that two pack
Who is this Delusion chick? We need the third installment of the Poutine Trilogy
Anything new?