/bbw/

I’ve been looking for any of her onlyfans content for ages now and I’ve never come across anything unfortunately. After she deleted it and all the content on there and on her tumblr, she stepped back from the public for a bit until she posted a couple of photos on tumblr with her new boyfriend/feeder and has yet to post again after that. She was/is one of my favorites and it’s a shame so much of her content seems lost now…
I'm trying too, but I didn't find any of her content, do you know another model that looks like her?
>>129427 one of the GOATs. if anyone has anything, we'll call it an early christmas present. her tumblr has been dry for a while now.
>>129631 THANK YOU MY BROTHER IN CHRIST
your body is perfect, the best
Could anyone upload the button pop video to wetransfer? I'm having issues with mega
>>129631

That may very well be one of the greatest, if not THE greatest button pop from a fatty I’ve ever seen. The sound of the fabric/button ripping and tearing just moments before the button flings off like a fucking rocket.

I know a lot of button pops in the BBW/feedee community are staged but I really hope this one isn’t.
>>129822
filename of the video you're talking about? I don't have time to watch every second of every video in the post...

But if you've already found this awesome button pop you probably remember which video it was in?
>>129843

https://we.tl/t-6HzkYWe7ql

If you want the entire process, she starts putting on the specific pair of pants at 1:50 into the video. The button pop happens roughly 3:45 into the video. I strongly recommend watching from the 1:50 mark. Just sets up the pop perfectly.
>>130194
No it’s a gif from a personal vid she never uploaded anywhere.
Awesome, have been looking for these for ages. Could someone make the button pop vid accessable again?