/bbw/

>>129285 (OP)
Omg she looks amazing!!!! I would love to see her grow more :)
>>129289
I am thinking at least another 100 pounds I am going to try and get some better belly pics soon
>>129436
Butt cellulite looking good
>>129292
Good goal. Maybe even continual stuffing, moving toward extreme stuffing. 200 lbs more!
Would anyone be interested in seeing anything else
We are trying for 250kgs/500 pounds >>129292
>14
>>129444
She’s cute, more of that belly
>>129443
Yes, more while she’s eating, please
>>129466
I'll see what I can do she gets nervous on camera when eating
show more soles :3 and her butthole
>>129444
Mmm 500 pounds she’s gonna be really wobbly at that weight ;)
>>129510
Yeah just slowing getting up there I can't wait till she hits 300 shes at 280 since last we weighed in that was a few weeks ago though
>>129492
>":3"

Yeah no. Fuck off with that
>>129837
Appreciated
That butt and those thighs look like they can get quite a bit thicker. Nice shape and potential.
Thanks dude really trying to push her lately but she seems to of hit some sort of weight limit for now
(953 KB, 1080x1920, Snapchat-1752769923.jpg)
Dress getting little tight before our night out love how she "had" to sit because her shes just getting that lazy
>>130502
She looks great. keep them coming. Would love to hear some hot stories about her if you them too.
>>130505
Think the hottest story is most nights when she says she that hungry and then will proceed to ask for second and some times thirds then wait 10 before begging for dessert to be brought to her so she can eat again
Is she 300 yet
>>131478
I want to hear that you're ensuring that she cums every time she's stuffed. Forming habits and all that
>>129285 (OP)
Everybody loves the question marks!
They're the best.
Not if you really care about her. She'll become increasingly unhappy and infirm - don't hurt the ones you care about for the sake of your dick.
>>129664
As opposed to the nogs and beaners here who use emojis? XD

Anyway she is uhhhh mid
>>131567
Yeaheh this guy gets it
What a load of twaddle - this is a fat fetish / feederism website - go watch cat videos if it hurts your sensibilities - we want them fat as possible on here
As of today she has hit 123kgs so tonight we will celebrate with a feast
Wicked cute I like clothes pics and doggy position pics 🤷‍♂️
Hey everyone we are looking for good ways to gain weight in a shortish time any ideas lately we have been chugging melted butter and eating it by the stick but not enough
>>133353
Basically just eat (or preferably drink) things that are easy to digest and are high in calories. Make her eat all the time so she's always hungry, keep her snacking. Don't let her move around a lot. Give her weed or hunger stimulants to raise her appetite.
>>133353
Fast food as often as possible. In between meals keep her full on high calorie stuff like snack cakes. Melted ice cream or find a shake recipe she likes. And keep the movement to a minimum
>>133353
Low protein, lots of fats and carbs. Melted ice cream every night. If you can, wake her up middle of the night to eat more carbs and fats. That way her body doesn't have a chance to fast while sleeping. Not for everyone, as she might get gastric distress.
Def check this gaining hero's Tumblr for golden tips: https://www.tumbex.com/devilgains.tumblr

And thanks for the updates
>>131567
Get the fuck out>>131546
And keeping her edged as long as possible.
>>133353
Probably no one wants to hear this because its not as sexy as stuffing but grazing is a tried and true weight gain method.

If she is constantly snacking all day long calories can add up really fast. Also it leaves one feeling comfortably full rather than overstuffed so the discomfort is easier to manage.
(1.1 MB, 1080x1920, Snapchat-1558354181.jpg)
Thanks for the tips everyone we also agreed last night that she will drop back to 2 days a week work so shell be so much less mobile and we are going to try her first gaining shake tonight so any suggestions are wanted thanks again
>>133392

Can verify that grazing works - just watched my wife gain 25 in a year without trying. Just kept the house stocked with snacks, she did the rest.

This thread needs to be moved to /Gen btw
>>133451
Heavy cream, ice cream, maybe some mass gainer or something similar. Chocolate for flavor. And a hose for easy deposit. :)
(311 KB, 1080x1920, Snapchat-834733493.jpg)
I can't wait till she outgrows all her new clothes yesterday we had a clean out of clothes that must of shrunk in the was how werid she says she feels the same weight has she did when we first started dating but we all know that's not true
>>133900
Glad to see she spends a lot of time on the couch, scrolling on her phone addictively
<<133989
Her favorite past time
>>133999
Love her well. Hope to see you on some other sight one day.
Name a few sites and I'll start uploading
>>134705
You're raising kids in this dump???