/bbw/

(229 KB, 828x1792, GorJess.jpg)
Time for another GorJess Thread
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVFXMEpiS2QwMkc=
best belly for sure
Has she put on any significant weight or just still looks pregnant? I stopped following after she deleted her Curvage account.
There's a coomer but its just previews
>>128266
About the same, maybe slightly bigger
her perpetually pregnant look is so great
Agreed
Does anyone know what she looked like at her biggest? Or when that was?
does anybody know why the vids dont work on her coomer
How do I download videos from onlyfans?
>>129827

Her videos are behind a paywall, so coomer isn't going to help you there bud.
Is this that Chris Chan bitch
Yes, the troll used her photos.
she's looking massive lately, anyone know what she is weighing?
possible vids drop
?
>>129876
>the troll used her photos
I think she WAS the troll, anon
Actually on curvage she talked about it on 2020. Saying that someone used her photos. She also was asking who Chris Chan is.
>I think she WAS the troll, anon
She talked about it in curvage on 2020. First she asked who chris chan is and then said that someone was using her photos. Idk if she was lying about it or she was actually saying the truth since the thread is currently dead.
Honestly I thought that theid picture was a morph lol
Does anyone have her most recent vids/pics from the only fans?
>>136123
For $19.99 she's charging for it she better want to do full frontal
I can't spaff to the grinch. Her face 🤣
It's about damn time she starting to do some more risque content.
>>131843
lol I can confirm she wasn't because I brought it up when she started posting to curvage. Would love to know how the conversation where she confronted the guy using her pictures to troll the internet most beloved autist went down
Does anyone actually have anything of hers or
Bump for new content!!!
Bumping for new content too
She’s even bigger in the latest video
>>136133
Has anybody brought it yet. Wondering if it’s worth the money before I buy it myself ?
>>139537
Have not really seen anything new from her since she quit curvage like one and a half year ago. And she does look bigger since then. I actually bought alot of her vids from that time. Love her round belly.

Has she said anything about trying to gain weight? I know she's definetly gained since I last saw her. It's If anyone got anything recent from her it would be greatly appriciated
>>139555

She's gotten slightly bigger but nothing promising. She still just looks pregnant by the previews on her OF.

i'm debating on pulling the trigger on that $20 nude video. But I feel like I'll be dissapointed.
>>139625
imo the perpetually pregnant look is good on her
>>139651
Yeah that’s what’s appealing with her, all her weight goes straight go her belly it seems. She got no ass, and her tits are aight I guess, don’t think I’ve ever seen her with out a push up, so kinda hard to tell. If she gained like 50lbs I think it would be perfect on her
(4.1 MB, 498x385, inag50botv191.gif)
Tell me this bitch doesn't look like an evil orangutan
>>139874
This thread gona die with no one sharing ?
>>141889
God I fuckin hope so, ugliest face on a model without a doubt
>>141897
look at her gut instead of her face then bro
huh? her face is fine, there are plenty of models with way uglier faces, worse skin, awful hairstyles, shit tattoos and obviously much less attractive bodies.
Reups? Or any of her newer shit?
she's 193.6 pounds from her October 2023 weigh in
>>143324
She was 188lbs in october 2021 for reference. At least she's not getting any smaller. Hopefully any future weigh she gains go straight to that beach ball of a gut
>>143363

She needs a feeder, but judging by her OF updates, she keeps chasing men away.
Bump
>>144605
Thank you man. Good video imo. Surprisingly nice ass on her aswell
>>144605 This is probably one of the best and most sexually explicit videos that she has done since she was banned from Curvage. Also, even though she has seemingly put out quite a bit of content on her own, I do hope that she is able to get a feeder one day.
>>144648

What'd she do to get banned? Did she show a titty or something?
>>144657

From my chats with her the guy who runs curvage was being an antagonistic asshole for no good reason and was more or less boycotting her toward the end forcing her to leave. I've heard from a few sources that he's a cunt. I can't remember the details, she seems to be surrounded by drama but I chatted and occasionally video called w her for about a year and she seemed smart, reasonable and kind hearted so I'm not sure why. Obviously got problems like everyone does (especially in this community) but I guess she's doing the best she can now.
>>144750

If someone is always surrounded by drama, then they're 99% the problem. How much drama is there by just sitting and stuffing your face?

You don't just force someone off the site unless you're breaking a rule or enough customers complain about you.
>>144760
I was a mod at the time. The admin didn’t like that she was charging too little and bullied her off the site. Bullied her into leaving.
>>144802
I'm sorry that sounds like grade a bull shit. Banned for having low prices come on that's so far fetched.
not farfetched at all the owner is a dirty money grubbing jewbagle from one of the most expensive parts of the bay area which is one of the most expensive parts of the most expensive county, who has a 8k a month mortgage probably. why else you think he lets all those trash South Americans on there? dude has zero quality control
>>144909
Until I sit my shit ass down you gon see shit change. Fuck outta here.
>>144802
I totally believe you random internet person.
>>144909

Without those trash south americans there wouldn't be any chubby girls left. They're all morbidly obese whales in the 'community' now.

I'm not sure what happened but as a guy who prefers regular women with bellies the feedism might be the worst its ever been. Not only do no current feedees have that body type but they all seem to want to get as fat as possible
>>145589
For what it’s worth, half the models on curvage are fake feedees who lie about their weight gain.

Most are just fat girls cashing in.
>>145590

Who cares? I wanna see a fat chick down a plate of food. I could care less about her true motives.
>>146096

She's been gaining for how many years and she's still this small? Her legs are twigs and still looks 5 months pregnant at best.

Yet you people keep wasting money on this woman and acting like she's actually gaining.
>>145600
You go on ahead and get played by fakers while the rest of us actually use our brains instead of thinking with our dick lmao
aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QveXl2dmN1NGlocTFz

aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QvMTloaG1ybXUzejc2

aHR0cHM6Ly9kMDAwMGQuY29tL2QvYm1zNHo0anF6dHdq