/bbw/

(358 KB, 1080x1920, F14B7133-07FD-4D55-8E0A-F836D107DD83.jpeg) (923 KB, 1836x3264, 4047BC88-AC2C-440E-B733-88D02126B6D1.jpeg)
Old thread fizzled out and died unfortunately. Woodskinkcafe has been somewhat underrated lately imo. Here’s two vids to start off, that are a great way to compare how much she’s gained over the years: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVzl5TVV4UWNXVmtOMk09

To me, the hottest thing is that she originally was recruited to college for the soccer team. You can see how that panned out haha.
Yeah, no they transitioned and are an ugly man now.
>>127974
Why comment on a thread you have no interest in? Screw off.
>>127974
fr she used to be one of the hottest out there but ever since that shitty haircut i've lost all interest
one of the most underrated gains, imo. still remember when she first came onto the scene as "collegebulker" on YT back in like 2014/15 and would upload every several months looking noticeably bigger
>>127973 (OP)
She was before she started thinking she was a boy. Until she changes her mind when she needs to sell a clip.
>>128006
God its unfortunate that most of the best models are usually the ones with the most mental issues. Insanity is really not sexy :(
Completely agree 😩
her New Years Fridge Raid vid is still one of the hottest I’ve seen though
>>128006
Yeah she decided to pretend to be a man and a power lifter then she reversed it slightly in order to sell more content. Now she's some sort of androgynous nonsense with short hair and naturally there are enough low standard men out there throwing money at her now that she gets what she wants. Gross though. Can't beat off to mentally ill people.
Anyone got her recent stuff? Or can update coomer please?
Can someone update the coomer please?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVUpaTkhGUlVuSTBOWFE9

Here’s a collab she did with Reina couple of years ago. Does anyone happen to to have her newest weigh-in? She looks massive now!
Dear God she got ugly
i've seen people on here drool over worse
>>130180

You mean lopping off your hair and dying it some horrid color isn't cute?
Contribute or get tf out
(46 KB, 720x405, previewlg_14212273.jpg) (66 KB, 720x405, previewlg_27940353.jpg)
I'm sorry but if my girl made this transformation I would be absolutely thrilled. She's gained an enormous amount of weight absolutely everywhere, I love how much her face and neck are filling out with this latest surge of weight gain.
If her haircut is really enough to want to kick her out of bed then so be it, I'd happily have her crawl into mine.
>>130253
She suffers from the they/them mind virus. I'm sure no amount of fat is worth that
>>130255
If the idea of changing gender pronouns is so upsetting to you, just lie to yourself that the reason they go by they/them is because they're the weight of multiple normal people combined.
>>130256
Maybe it escapes your perception of reality but personality is part of sex appeal. A sexy-looking donkey is still a donkey.
>>130255
"mind virus" lmao what is Meatball Ron doing here?
>>130255

Hoo boy. We got a snowflake who's freaking out about other people's lives here.

Just yikes.
>>130253
well along with the haircut there's also the "her saying she is a man" and identifying as male or trans or whatever and all the politics and mental nonsense that go along with it that could be a turn off for some people
All the good things get weird, look at Azismiss
Anyone have her old content from 2016-2018?
Anyone have the numbers from any of her weigh in and measurement videos? Or even better, the videos themselves?
I hate her disgusting butch dyke haircut. I wish she would grow her hair out again.
Thank you to whoever updated coomer
>>132354
It's her name. At least try it out before asking
>>130345
All true. That stuff is unbelievably cringe and definitely some kind of phase she's going through. She changed her mind then went back to saying she's "male" to trans to girl again. It's little bizarre
>>129471
They should do a new collab at their current weight
Lots of fantastic stuff on the coomer, except the latest weigh-in, which was PPV and went straight to DMs. Does anyone have that to post here?

I get that Wood may not be everyone's cup of tea, but fuck if they aren't one of the truest true believers among feedist fetish models. It's pretty clear they really get off on this and all too easily get carried away with gluttony and fattening. It's incredibly hot.
honestly she needs to bring the long hair back
True. She looked amazing with longer hair and honestly hasn't been the same since changing it