/bbw/

(22 KB, 360x800, IMG_1495.jpeg) (28 KB, 374x339, IMG_1494.jpeg) (94 KB, 506x809, IMG_1493.jpeg)
Could this thread last longer then five minutes, sure she’s a scammer, but look where we are, look at what we’ve done?
Hope she is okay
Does this Bimbo have any new content
>>127598 (OP)

I can give two shits about what she did. If you're not going to upload a video while making a thread then fuck off.
She's always had a big balloon gut, but in that second photo it's really obvious that she's finally ruined her taut spherical belly and is a mountain of jiggly lard, now.
I have no idea how to do that, I’m on mobile
>>127598 (OP)
It didn’t last because you started a thread with no content retard. Which is against the rules
>>127607
An obese, jiggly blob for sure, but even now in her mid-30's she remains with a jiggly brain too. Her weight continues to fluctuate along with her sexual identification and seemingly bipolar behavior.

I wouldn't trust her today any more than the past with her history of taking the money and not delivering. Although I've largely written her out of my fetish mind, I still have a fair number of her old vids in my archives that I can share if there is any interest
Apologies for my ignorance, but what did she/they do?
>>127643
The all too usual - took money for privates and never delivered. She (he) was hated out of the community for a long period, but returned on OF. Her postings are sporadic. In her defense (if you can believe it) she has had a couple serious physical health issues, but beyond that, remains mentally sketchy, imo.
Could you share the videos?
>>127598 (OP)
anyone got any rare privates? something like the third image here?
Has she posted anything recently? I.e. this year?
She is one of the few skinny to fat gainers that was totally all-in crazy gaining when she started. There is a video somewhere of her eating pure mayonaise out of the jar and it isn't one of those fake ones like the RP models do. Insanely hot.
>>127802
Not sure. And I don't recommend subbing to her Onlyfans. It's quite underwhelming. But I'm sure with very good reason as she's literally stated she had kidney cancer I believe. So until things get straightened out in her life don't expect any significant content. And even then it's a matter of whether or not she's actually interested, so right now it's a waiting game.