/bbw/

(672 KB, 960x540, 20200418190747-dd47cf1d.png) (4 KB, 240x170, download.jpg)
Did what needed to be done and made a thread for one of the more underrated models in this fetish in my opinion. She had huge potbelly and some of the sexiest burps.
I strongly ask that if someone has any content of hers that they contribute... especially rare videos that aren't really shared too often.

https://mab.to/t/m6MnLGws7nD/us2
Does someone has her vid with Amazon Amanda ?
Thank you so much for finally creating a thread for her! Does anyone have some of her later stuff from 2013 or 2014?
Yes, absolutely great that her name is back in the game here! She is not only famous for her nice gains but also for her amazing burps and farts! And she have a lot kind of role-play clips, that are really hot,too! Do anybody know/have this "Belly Exam" clip? It's a doctors visit role-play...
Not to be rude or to start an argument, but could y'all actually share some shit before y'all start asking for stuff lol? Literally none of these posts contributed anything, but every single one somehow asked for stuff to be posted?? Come on y'all lol>>127386
>>127388
>>127396
>>127433
Thnx dude
>>127433
Absolute goldmine. Thank you so much!!
Does anyone have the one where shes hanging out with another woman in a red dress? Or the JOI one?
>>127520
Forgot to say it but thank you dude
>>127520
nachos was new to me thanks a lot. don’t suppose anyone has the Amazon Amanda stuff she did?
>>127520
Yes, excellent - vids not in the usual frequently recycled Kimberly content shares
>>127710
Amazon Amanda vids seem to be the most elusive. Anybody?
>>127520
Jesus fucking Christ what is up with that old man?!
>>127810
LOL, glad I'm not the only one who thought he looked weird. He looks like a melted ice cream cone. I literally didn't download the video because of him.
Any way I can get someone to reupload these please? Kimberly was the original bbw I fell in love with and in dying to see these
Does anyone have a Mega or Shared Folder of KM stuff?
looking for any vids where she burps a lot
there's also a vid where a doctor is feeling her up that i've been looking for

https://mab.to/t/b9ynCtohGib/us2
Bumping