/bbw/

Congratulations on a blurry photo.
We're all real happy for you
Do you have other pics? This one is blurry
>>127279 (OP)
She didn't gain anh Wright Buddy. She has been the same for years now...
Show more please?
Why not have photos match the video quality that most bbw love to film in. Everyone thinks it’s just bad video work. It’s done on purpose to hide detail. It used to be that only old women would blur to hide wrinkles. We love BBWs but the influence of others views impact how models see them selves.
I know people will argue that I overthinking it’s they are just stupid and can’t film well. I can give my IPhone to a chimp at the zoo. He could press record while he was swinging and the resolution focus would be better.
Can this thread get deleted... tired of seeing random bozos posting their girlfriends in bbw real, their not models so there's going to be no content provided, same thing with random chicks who aren't models who post 2 pictures themselves on here for attention and then do nothing else...doesn't make sense, just a waste of a thread. Post your girlfriend in general discussion dude.
>>127421
If he’s gonna up more pics/vids it should stay. Nowhere on this site does it say that only models can go in /bbw/. This is actually one of the better gf posters I’ve seen too. From the (blurry) pics she seems cute.
She is cute, but you are a retard for posting her in the first place.
nice, a blurry image of some girl i can barely see