/bbw/

(77 KB, 1920x1080, Screenshot (63).png)
Found out earlier today the site got a big update... there's a bunch of technical junk at the bottom of the screen that I don't think I'm supposed to see.. anyone here know what to do with this? I want to see if we can rip some stuff before he changes it. I
For starters it would help that you post this in the correct section. When you post something on BBW Real, you're expected to upload videos. You should've posted this in general discussion.
who cares. S31 is trash these days
>>127186
Yeah but there's still some really good models on there.. please don't bump the thread if you're not going to answer the original post...
If I were to buy the membership, what models content would you guys want me to rip and upload here?
>>127188
Disiree, kianny, juliroxx and kianny
>>127189
Didn't mean to say kianny twice
>>127189
Side note if you want juliroxx I bought her OF a while back it’s on coomer now under the name hisfantasies
>>127189
Thanks bro, but all of her stuff on onlyfans is from like december of 2021, she's WAY bigger now
(21 KB, 1677x109, s31 security risk.png)
and stop logging and and registering right now. the debugger is exposing your info to everyone.
>>127188
Edenn,the best model on the site
>>127196
Where the hell do you see that?
Wait what the fuck, You can't view any of your past purchases on the new site....
>>127204
Also adding on it looking like they're using the asame dogshit website Layla uses now where you can't do ANYTHING unless you buy a membership...god fuck off with this shit I annoyed me when she did it and it annoys me they're doing it too
>>127205
Just log in on the old one to see your past purchases. Worked for me
>>127199
nah, it’s factual. if anyone deserves mass rips it’s her
>>127207
I have a near 20GB folder of all of Edenn's content but where do I share it?
>>127208
mega, google drive, wetransfer, myairbridge, the list goes on
>>127208
And are you still going to buy the membership and rip?
does anyone have any lacey content?
>>127206
Yeah on the OLD one, lord knows how long they'll keep the old site up
>>127218
Download your vids off of it while you can
>>127207
Glad to see another fellow Edenn enjoyer
>>127185

Says the bum who can't follow directions.
any cutie content? specifically looking for her freshman 50/freshman 100 vids
>>127231

It's literally the entire back catalog of content of each model (that hasn't been lost). So yes, everything of (insert model here) is there.

>>127218

So download your videos. Don't make a big deal about it. It's not like you people like the old site to begin with. You spend more time bitching over it anyways...

>>127198

Edenn fell off when she started to have health issues. You could barely understand her when her voice started to go.

Once they fix the site, I'll pay to spend a month ripping the whole site. Anything's better than the stale ass 10 year old torrents that keeps getting re-uploaded over and over again.
>>127210
thought about it but nah. I don't want to spend 30$ to masturbate to fat girls on my phone or computer or whatever, I don't think it's a good use of my money. good luck everybody
>>127188
Would throw my hat into the ring a suggest Mandy.
>>127234
it’s her belly that needed to do the talking anyway
>>127235
Also where I'm at, I think once that price tag drops you start to ACTUALLY think about it and realize it's not really worth it, though I'd argue it's a better deal than say what Layla has going on her site I'd counter and say while the backlog is great most of current S31 kinda fucking sucks...i guess most women that aren't third worlders or whatever realized they could just go to OF/Manyvids/C4S/ or Curvage and cut out the middleman
>>127230
Hop off my dick you pussy lol
>>127250

Impossible. I can't hop off of something that you don't have. Now think of a better comeback and try again later.
sapphire pls
>>127253
Loll I'm not going back and forth with you. Fuck off and go change your tampon so you can keep taking it up the ass like the bitch you are. Your response to me making this thread was obnoxious and unnecessary.. acting like content won't eventually be posted here. Fuck off loser. No one wants you here. >>127176
can this worthless fucking thread be moved to /gen/ already? Nothing but bitching and no sharing
Sherly pls
>>127257

Lmao, I didn't know you name was No one. I'm flattered that you have a thing for me, but unfortunately I don't swing that way. Also your coomer brain seems to be fried since you continue to think that I'm a woman, even though it's obvious that you're denying your homosexuality out of fear of judgment.

But don't worry, I know you'll find someone soon. Take care and God Bless.
Mari please !!!
>>127188
Mandy and Kimmy pls! Hell even Carol too
I’ve never seen anyone post anything from BubbasBigBellies! I’d love to see thag
If you can get juliroxx or Eden that be great
>>127337
It looks like S31 is using the same shitty format Layla"s site uses where you can't just buy specific videos you want you have to sign up for their subscription but this one seems even worse because at least on Layla's site you can see the videos she has on there it seems like the new S31 just autoboots you to the subscription plan
Edenn and Juliroxx
Any old Amy's videos?