/bbw/

>>126686 (OP)
She won’t get enough attention cuz she hasn’t posted anything in months and claims to gain some pounds when she looks the same for the past 3 years
She just here to gain a few n make a few vids for a period of time get some dough then dip
>>126697 while that may be true the content was still high quality and there isn’t much of an archive for it. Think I’m gonna side with op on this one
>>126686 (OP)
>>126697
"fit to fat" ? Maybe fit to plump, but never fat. Even as a petite gal, her last weight on her feabie said 145lbs which is hardy fat for her size. As said, after her initial gain 3 years ago she's continued stay in about a 10 pound range.

I will admit her content (rare as it is) is of better quality than 90% of feedism content creators. I find her an appealing plump girl that likely will remain just plump. Okay by me knowing this in advance (if I'm not the one paying for her content - thank you bbw-chan).
She's cute but she's not really a committed gainer. That's fine, it's her choice, but that's the reason she doesn't get the "love and attention" you mentioned. She got a little chubby and hasn't really budged from that weight since. Not very exciting when compared to other gains out there.
Sooooo… anyone got any vids?
I’ve seen her coomer if anyone that hasn’t wants to check it out but it may be somewhat incomplete. Anyone got her curvage vids? That’s where the real golds at.
Respectfully, I ain’t paying for that.
Her button pop vids were hot. But she’s flaky and legit says on feabie she has no intention of gaining. She just plays it up for money. Don’t waste your money. She’s hot and would be great if she actually did though, but she’s too set on being conventislly attractive
She did a round of custom videos a little while back and I actually got one. Did anyone else here participate?
>>127023
>>127023
Never got one myself but if some are willing to share the custom vids then that would be great.
Who knows the heaviest she got up to?
Yes if anyone has custom videos and would share that'll be hot
>>127056
Not much, 155, possibly 160 for a short time. Has been around the 150 mark, with a 10 lb fluctuation either way for about two years now. Cute with a great bod, but not one to spend money on if you're expecting a steady gain.
>>127070
>>127056
There’s a handful of weigh-ins on curvage… I guess the only way to know is one/a few people already have the videos and are able to put an archive together
Honestly if anyone is wanting to share the custom vids they’ll be a hero; girl has such a good gain even if it’s inconsistent.
Bump
Surprised this thread didn’t get more traction. I know there’s gold out there like custom vids and that linked curvage vid that is private.
>>128503
Tried to rip it for you but the guy won’t friend me back… maybe someone else will have better luck
>>132013
Any chance you or any else has the other thisvid… that was the one I was originally referring to. The belly update one. I believe she weighs in in that one as well.
One last call for Sofia before the site evaporates
Yes please, any Sofia vids would be class
>>134506
She has fluctuated within the same 15 lb range for 3 years now - currently on the low side - one can count her new content for the last 6 months on less than one hand - no longer shows her face - the rare recent vids are nothing special we haven't seen before. Why bother? Much better and larger fish in the sea to wank to.
>>127023
I got one too, wanna trade?
>>134850
Hell yeah. How do you trade without me doxxing myself?
>>134557
Sometimes I'm in the mood for girls in plump/slightly chubby side, and she's in the perfect range for that.
>>134862
Make a throwaway email account and email me
Sofiatrader@protonmail.com and we'll figure it out. Let me know when sent
No shot you guys would share your riches with the rest of us? Sites going kaboom anyways… might as well 🤷‍♂️
>>134965
Sent you an email ;^)
alguien sabe si tiene un video o foto de su cara ?
Anyone have the vid that the still is from?
>>135454
wow MUCHAS GRACIAS , pero no tendrás el video o mas fotos? , si esta guapa eres todo un heroe :)
>>135454
>>135454
oye una pregunta de donde sacaste la foto para buscarla y ver mas fotos relacionadas , si eres tan amable muchas gracias
That’s by far the best video, the thisvid one that’s been requested in here. Wish I still had access