/bbw/

(585 KB, 2026x2000, .ChubbyWife Progression - A.jpg) (412 KB, 2000x2000, .ChubbyWife Progression - B.jpg) (480 KB, 2844x2000, .ChubbyWife Progression - C.jpg) (429 KB, 1791x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - A.jpg) (567 KB, 3375x2000, .ChubbyWife Growing - F+.jpg)
This is a major long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone might happen to know anything about this seemingly random girlfriend that someone appears to have either

1. actively/openly fed to
2. covertly manipulated into, or
3. simply documented...

progressively swelling up from cute, chubby college coed to massively hefty full-bosomed plumper

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6xjjs5sxhodyg/ChubbyWife's+Fattening

I recently randomly stumbled upon this album titled "Igotachubbywife" on StufferDB, became immediately awed/infatuated, and spent a half hour or so compiling, cropping, reordering/renaming and sprucing up her photos into a folder that documents her immense fattening.

For my part, I'm really intrigued by the seeming candid-ness of this pleasingly successful gain being shared so low-key. I have no way of knowing if she wanted to grow so fat or was annoyed at becoming so cumbersomely large, whether she was in an acknowledged feeding relationship or was just actively encouraged and kept close to plenty calories by her lover, or if whoever posted her was very much like me in that they settled down with a pleasantly plump girl they happened to fall in love with, then slowly but surely grew to love seeing her grow as the whims of life played that path out naturally.

I find myself wanting to know more about her and the situation, and wishing I could see more photos of her when she weighed less, for the sake of more opportunities to see a contrast. Totally random, but she happens to strike me as potentially having Jewish ancestry. I could be totally wrong though.

I figured if nothing else I'd at least share the product of the time I spent editing and organizing these photos with some fellow likely admirers, but on the other hand this girl's gain just seems too awesome to have flown *completely* under the radar , if the culprit ever documented it elsewhere, so I figured I'd put this out in the aether on the off-chance she looks familiar to anyone.

Who knows, maybe her lover/"sculptor" still happens to be among us and ends up seeing this. Either way, hopefully y'all enjoy this bountiful thickening at least.

Folder again: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6xjjs5sxhodyg/ChubbyWife's+Fattening
(449 KB, 1671x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - L.jpg) (198 KB, 1864x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - K.jpg) (463 KB, 1786x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - O.jpg) (338 KB, 1500x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - M.jpg) (453 KB, 1731x2000, ChubbyWife Fattened - N.jpg)
>>126680
Last part

ALSO - I forgot to put the link to the original DB thread in my first post. Should have been easy to find with Google based on my post title, but here it is anyway:

stufferdb .com/ index?/ category/ 8934
There's no big mystery here. The guy has been on Curvage forever and there are threads on there under the same name iirc.
>>126682
Last I saw, the faggot mods at curvage took down the thread because the photos "weren't consensual".
Nevermind the hundreds of threads filled with candids of random people and celebrities.