/bbw/

Where did her coomer go
Does anyone have any burp videos from her?
she looks like she has balls in this pic
>>126454
haha. has her fupa gotten that big? is that just thigh fat? What set is that pic from?
She's a sexy one
>>126507
looks like thigh fat just bursting out of the hole in those fishnets
Speaking of her, it looks like she just joined curvage and uploaded all of her recent clips to the site. Her prices are kind of insane so I understand if no one buys her stuff, but if anyone were to drop $30 on stuffed and fat shamed by my skinny friend and upload it to here I would be forever grateful to you
(732 KB, 1559x1278, 11.jpg)
>>126608

She is getting fatter finally after years of plateauing
Anyone got any of her vids with Jodie or know where to find them
>>126617
Is isnt actually. All the photos she posts on Feabie are just old pics. She’s the same as she’s been at her peak.
>>127541
I don't know if he is the same or not, bue definitely the pics are new and not old
Her coomer is up to date, but all recent stuff are just previews of vids sent through DM, so it has become quite useless to use.
>>127875
Subbed to 2 OFs I caught on sale that do this and it's kind of insane how they promote this and then toy have to chase them down just to send you a fucking vid that you may or may not have already paid for.

Both subs cost less than lunch at work but never again.
>>127880

I guess it's a downside of coomer, i noticed much more models recently don't put videos directly on their feed anymore.
>>127880

The concept of paying for entry to buy videos is bullshit and needs to stop. Either go free to sub with PPV in DMs or paid sub with all included.

Hybrid works if both are affordable, but sadly that's rarely the case.
bump
bump