/bbw/

I want to see her face so bad. I feel like she has to be a butter face to have done this to herself
The vids her and her feeder do straddle the weirdest line between hitting some of the really psychological aspects of this fetish that turn me on the most, that almost no models attempt or successfully pull off, and being so cartoonishly over the top that my penis basically says to me "I can't get off to this."

Like a girl with no thoughts in her head byond selfish gluttony? Letting out huge burps and making a public spectacle of herself? Being slobby and piggish while being kind of an oblivious spoiled brat about it? Yes please.

Anway, maybe I'm just writing this in case feeder bf trolls this chan and reads this take lol
She's literally the embodiment of Gluttony. Barely speaks, eats a ton, super messy, and massive burps by the minute. My top 5 favorites. I do wonder if she's okay with this tho considering the fact that this is mainly the boyfriend's idea/dream and her friends and family basically rejects her now.
>>125820

Agreed. It's super hot what she's done to herself, but the dude's posts read like he's larping or something.

Like he'll describe some scenario that he claims actually happened but it will sound so made up it could be a bad deviantart story by a horny teenager. If they're true then great, but they sound fake or at least heavily exaggerated and it's kind of off putting.
>>125830
And not just that, but how about the girl describes the situation herself in the video, or roleplay based on the thing that happened? She can talk in the same braindead bimbo glutton character that she portrays anyway, but instead we get these weird videos where she eats like half a sub sandwich in a single bite while generic dance music plays.

Like, the concept behind their OF is SO CLOSE to what I've always wanted to see that it annoys me how cringey so much of it is. I don't care if the real life stuff is exaggerated or even fake, just sell it like 30% better
Agree with all the posts.

I wish they could turn off the “fatblondeGF” character once in a while and just have her talk or do a role play.

The little glimpses of her talking or doing different things add a lot to those moments
(167 KB, 696x856, IMG_2644.jpeg) (262 KB, 1038x856, IMG_2643.jpeg) (215 KB, 1108x571, IMG_2645.jpeg)
I find her content to be repulsive. I’ll say she definitely isn’t my proudest bust, and the pnc after watching her is brutal. However, I don’t think I find her or her gain to be repulsive, but rather her b/a pics, and her persona. It’s a little off putting personally that she, in her before pictures, seemed like a cute, normal, productive member of society, but in her videos, she’s become so devolved to the point where she is now a slobbish, rabbid, food addicted beast. She’s like a zombie hog. I really wonder what it would be like to sit down and converse with her. I wonder if she would say anything, or if she would crawl around eating crumbs off the floor. I don’t like that it is both impossible to tell if this is merely an act she plays, or if this is who she is, and that we have never seen her act “normal”. I have yet to hear her speak a coherent sentence that doesn’t contain either a belch or a plead for more food. Which is hot and fucking gross at the same time. I hate that I’m getting hard writing this.

Attached are the photos that bother me most
Her before and afters are definitely my favorite. Her gain and devotion is incredible. But I agree that the content is mostly boring doesn't really do much beyond surface level eye candy for me.

The content would improve 1000x if she would talk and give insight to what she's doing and how she feels about it, etc.
This thread is proof of my theory that pure fantasy is actually a turn off in most fetishes, and that it's actually a lot hotter to feel like there's a real person behind it. Personally I've always felt this way, which is why I tend to be repulsed by content like this which is faceless, over the top, and never self aware. I'm sure some feel different but it's definitely validating to see that there are those who agree.
The whole constantly tucked chin to exaggerate the double chin is annoying, ugly, and cringe. It legit makes her look like a retard. Like why can’t you take a picture with your face and mouth looking normal?
I feel like I would enjoy the content if it wasn’t chewing with her mouth open, doing that weird forced double chin face and having sauce all over her face . She legit had a bangin body before and now she’s likely close if not a 300 pound blob girl. That’s hot but the whole slob thing is such a deterrent.
clearly strikes me as a character to entertain her fetish audience. Impossible to be like this in person
>>125858
Agree, she could represent an epic fit to fat, but is ruining it with the exaggerations (I find the forced double chin especially annoying). She also needs to take ownership of her content, rather than the weirdo boyfriend.
>>125850
Jeeze she actually looked like a normal hot girl in the before pics, or atleast half the face of one. I just wish she didn't do that stupid forced double chin but my god is it hot in a sick way to watch someone just destroy their body with stretchmark covered fat. That second pic is fucking amazing
>>125850
It's obviously an act since the content is controlled by her boyfriend. She doesn't roam the house moaning or yelping happily with her tongue out at the sight of food, and she probably doesnt fit a whole cheeseburger in her mouth like a retard when she eats normally. It's all weirdo shit mandated by the boyfriend, and together with the stupid cringe shit he puts in the titles it really makes me wish he suck-starts a shotgun already and lets the woman act normally.
I don't know why people think shes gaining too fast. She's been 'almost 300' for like six months now, and if you look at old content she barely looks different.
>>125927
Ehhhh, if you look at her latest vids on their coomer page and the most recent pics on their reddit, you can clearly see she has gotten bigger. She looks over 300 to me.
>>125924
Do you think there actually is a bf or you think the girl actually runs the account and the whole scenario is a LARP fantasy? Don’t know if he ever makes an actyy it so appearance.
>>125954
Bruh the bf is the camera man. The camera moves in almost every vid
>>125924
Yeah it's the most annoying thing about her content along with no face. They did a video where she looks hot as fuck but then it's a retarded act of "oh she's looking in the mirror and realizes for the first time that she's getting so fat!" and then she's distracted by a big mac and she eats it sloppily which is whatever but then yes like moving her lips up and down like he's making her chew?? I don't get it. Like just show us the fat girl goods and spare us the plot and extracurriculars.
>>126062
Yeah its a double-edged sword. The leaning into acting gives the hottest part of the acting but they go too far with it and make it corny af. Still great content tho
yall are crazy she got the best feedee content around along with mochii, Watch those gluttony unleashed on the daily!
Does her coomer have anymore to update??
>>126162
Hella content. If only someone would update it..
Her bf has to update his camera for the love of god, vids and pics look like they’re taken on a phone from 2010
>>126163
Is there an easy way to update the coomer I am subbed and could update but I have no idea how
>>126203
Pretty sure all you got to do is go to the import tab and it'll tell ya everything you need
goat
>>126203
please king …we need you !!
Plz king ..we need you
Goat if you pull through with this update
Has he updated it yet?
Sorry for the delay, coomer update going up now. Took my smooth brain a bit to figure out. How often do I need to do this? and should I nuke my browsing data? Seems like they could get access to all my shit with the info I had to use.

Anyway cheers
>>126423
Also if any of the comp makers could do some before and afters of her, that would be awesome. That shit is my jam
>>126423
I guess everytime they post or once a week? If you ain't going to keep paying for their OF each month then probably the last day of your subscription.

And idk about the browsing history or not I never uploaded to coomer before. Better safe than sorry ig, thank you for the update anyway.
>>126423
Bruh the most recent story time had me like diamonds, bros the goat fr
Has anyone ever seen her face ?