/bbw/

(128 KB, 642x856, IMG_2002.jpeg) (649 KB, 480x856, IMG_2001.png) (141 KB, 642x856, IMG_2004.jpeg)
I don’t see a thread for her so I thought I start on for her. I’ll post some photos here but videos are greatly appreciated
Btw I spelled taytay wrong for those asking
Is she back or just old content?
>>124517
Sadly no but seeing content from 2020 is quite rare. Most stuff is from 2017-2018
>>124491 (OP)

Just FYI, this site can have only so many threads before it overwrites inactive ones to make way for new threads.

Tay's had about a dozen threads made of her over the course of this site's existence. But again, new threads took their spots. Especially when Tay's been retired for years now.

Just wanted to say this since I see quite a lot of people shocked when [insert name] doesn't have an active thread.
>>124556 Thanks, genius brownstein.
>>124556
Ah ok I see, I barely see any videos so I thought to just ask. I do hope that somebody has her videos tho. Not surprised this thread will be inactive but it’s worth a try. Thanks for the fyi man
Easily one of the greatest of all time
Does anyone have the video where Taytay is talking about family reactions, I think during a Thanksgiving or Christmas?
I miss TayTay. She was so big and sexy. Wish she would come back
>>128549
If you want them so badly just buy them
god I miss her
Damn, taytay's an easy get up and go sort of wank isn't she. Her muffin top, huge gut and fat around her tailbone. She's walking lard. One of the classics, cheers for the uploads boys.
Did she live in a hotel or something? There was a distinct era of her videos that looked like they were being shot in an extended stay hotel, like to the point where she had taken the time to stick posters on top of the generic decor.
>>129760
Maybe it was like a shitty apartment / unit set up
>>129759
GOAT. Never fails to get me off.
>>129759
Yeah she checks all the boxes for me. Wish I could pound that navel
One of the all time best
can't believe I missed people upping Taytay content. would anyone be down for a reup?