/bbw/

Is she gaining?
This girl was much fatter at some point and then lost the weight
>>124368
Never mind, she’s stunningly beautiful as she is!
>>124368
Was about to say the same, she has a weight loss body.

Pretty face, body is meh.
eh, she's pretty but seems like she's not actually into this whole thing with the weight loss
yall seriously will pay for anything
>>124356
The opposite
>>124368
Yeah, the hottest was when she made a video plopping her gut on a counter top, only for chubbyrosehips (rip) to BRVTALLY MOG her in the reply and get crucified in her stead across the internet, especially the third world, going viral.
some real fuckin morons in this thread, weight loss bodies are hot as hell since they jiggle and wobble the best. it always looks ridiculously soft and doughy.
Any content of her at her biggest?
>>124354
Look at that Hank Hill ass... She should have kept the weigth
>>124352 (OP)
Makes an OF after she loses weight.

These girls that come from OF are so fucking backwards I swear.
>>125914
Jeeze you were not kidding. That shit is inverted
>>125919
Most women that are obese then loses alot of weigth tend to retain alot of fat in their lower half, seems that wasn't the case with her
>>125915
well, plus side is that she announced on her tiktok that shes maybe 15wks pregnant now? she might gain a lot of it back.

I agree though. she should have done this during her bigger days or even her weight loss journey.

>>124481
its all over her tiktok. she and her playing with stomach "tumothy", I think she called it.
>>125922
Fat distribution is one of the most interesting things about this fetish. There's like 10,000 different body types
>>125930
I like when they have a massive ass and legs with a smaller but still fat upper body with almost no fat in the face and neck. That is very rare though
>>125930
Exactly!

I especially love it when they are huge overall, with dominant belly and preferably minimal tits possible. Fat limbs/toes/fingers/FACE is a must.
Shorties are especially awesome.
>>125928
The sticking point for me here is that she gained a lot of attention for posting her jiggly gut, and then makes a site for showing off her body after it's gone. It's fucking nonsense. Sure, preg will help but it's not what anyone signed up for.
>>126010
clearly she didnt like it, thats it, she probably just didnt want to show her body off as much