/bbw/

The bf also posted under u/gymrat82, which if you google it, can bring up some other pics.

My guess is that they broke up, since there were a few times that pictures would be posted on a fetish sub and once they had a few comments, the pic would be immediately deleted. The captions also contained exaggerations about her weight, and sometimes morphing, which led me to believe that he was still using her pics just to get off and fantasize about her gain and didn't want to get caught, so he immediately deleted them.

If anyone has the full set, man, that'd be like the holy grail.
(139 KB, 722x1433, IMG_3104.jpeg)
>>123739 (OP) had wondered what happened to her. beautiful gain, she was clearly feeding into it…sad to see her go
Hoping someone have more
>>123815 ya does anyone have anymore of her?
Someone's still posting new material on r/femalefittofat. It's probably the boyfriend again? The accounts keep getting immediately suspended, so I'm not sure what's going on.
>>124505
Screengrab and post them for us
bumpp
Someone is posting on Reddit more photos of her (some I haven't seen but not many new ones) under "weightgainishot". I would assume it isn't actually her.

Shame that she hasn't been the one behind all these posts. Would make it a lot hotter