/bbw/

(418 KB, 2048x2048, 3CCE766B-59B2-46E5-B31D-9AC418D1341A.jpeg)
The first picture is September 2019. And the second is from July 2020.
I let myself go. I ate whatever I wanted and loved embracing my sexy curves. My body grew wider and softer. My clothes became too small and I started to wear less to show off my jiggle… now I have lost 134 lbs and miss all of me that I lost. Now I don’t want just a contrast I want to make my face unrecognizable. Would it be worth my time to gain again and share the journey on here?
>>123271 (OP)
Sure! If you enjoyed it the first time, the second time might even be more fun
>>123271 (OP)
Absolutely! Also, any more pics from your highest?
We’d love to see it!
(2.5 MB, 1047x1308, IMG_4464.png)
Here was my heaviest.
Why’d you lose the weight?
>>123271 (OP)
And now you look like what ?

Do you have a snapchat btw ?
>>123271 (OP)
You almost look like someone who used to post here long ago
Pics or GTFO

No seriously, I'm sorry but how do we know you're not just some random old guy with a woman's weight loss photos? Timestamp on note by your hand or something please. If you're real, welcome of course and you look wonderful
If you need a feeder or someone to mutual gain w, check out fantasy feeder or feabie. You also look beautiful in >>123283 you should make content. I’d subscribe to an OF immediately. Out of curiosity, what did you weigh in this pic, and how big do you want to get?
yall believe anything lol
>>123271 (OP)
For sure, gain all that weight back. But go even further this time. Now make your 'fattest' look skinny next to the new you! Eat!
feels like a larp
>>123271 (OP)
Why did you lose the 134 lbs? Are you having stomach staple regrets? Did you lose through diet? Did you think losing weight would solve any other non-weight issues? So many questions... oh, BTW, fat you is hot
>>123332
>>123334
I can't imagine anyone half normal knowing about this site. It's for people knee deep in the fetish from what I've seen.
This is so ridiculously fake. You dopes take the bait every time
(202 KB, 400x400, FmzD0x1XwAQlFOL.png)
YES, I too am human and also have perfectly cropped out images of myself. This is a accepted Earthling tradition in which I enjoy partaking in.
>>123361
In whoever's defense, there is a clipping tool on Samsung phones in their default photo gallery app that crops images against black backgrounds exactly like the image earlier in the thread.

What that being said, while I'd love it if were real, I'm skeptical.
(54 KB, 623x603, f37.jpeg)
>>123361

Í͖͚̥̣̠̐ͬ̌̃͑͂ ̤̳̞͇̠̣̎a̻͎̻̱̮͇̫͌̃̆̔ͩm̙̥̙͖͐̊ ͔̗̳͇̲ͩ̽̄s̼ͦt̟͕̻̺̪͋͌̎ͤ̂̚a̯ͩ̋r̪̗̖͙̝̦̈́ͭͅt̘̉̃ͬǐ̓̀͌̓ñ̬̬̙̤̩͕̋̄̏ͧg̏ͯͣͧ̓͒ ̪̹̟͇̮̞̠͆ͪ̈͛̇͊t͖̳̖͖o̤̖̱ͨ ̪̩͉͉́̍̔ͭ͊b͙̻̹̩̰̰̯e̮̦̗ͨ̆l͈͖̖̬̺̹ͤ͗̈͊i͙̩ͧͮ͋́̏̚e̹̩̍̿̆ͯ̃v̖͇̱̩͒ͮ͗͆e̪͈̰͖ ̹͔͍͓̞͍̗̿w͔̥͖̰̫̠͈e ̖͎͕̗̤̅ͭͣ̂̿m̘̠͚͕̳̤͑̈̏ͮa͈̪̝̭̙̠͒̓y̭̰̓ ̟͈h̳̯̙̜̹̞̍̃̓a̟̣̼͓̫͆v̩̺̐̏͋͊e̦͕͚̒̈̑ ͙̥̂ͅḅͯe̥̠͓̘̗͋e͚͙͍ͤͫ͑ͬͧͧ̔n͚̔ͧ ̞͂̊͌hͥ͂̋̏̈́̓o͙̫̟͓͙̺͌͆̏͊o̝͈͓̥̬͐ͣ͒ď͉͕̝͖̜͉ͨ̓ͮͫwͯ̄ĭ̑̆ͫn̦̜͓͙͉̜̩̂̀k͕̰̦̦͓ͮ̋ͅe̙̗͔̩̪̻d͓͓̘̼̪͂ͥ̎ͮͭ͂ ̬̹̩͕̅ͪ̌̔ͥ̅̚ḇ̜̜̝̃͊̉ͩ̾̽ÿ́ͅ ̎b̬͈͂̏̏̓̾à̳͇͉̦̅͆̀d͙̤̘̹ͯ ̂ͩͩf͌̍̿͊ͤaͣ̊ͭ̑̽͊̆i̫̪͓͔ť̿̈ͭ̽h͈͎̗ͨͪͥ͗͋ ̺͉ȃ̖̳̮ͤc͎̣̭͙̘ͨͅt̖̠̭͖̝ͤ̇or̟̣̻̳̞̞̺̽̍s̲̟̘̝̉ͯ̎ͮ̌ ̜͖͉̩̗̰̖ͩ

>inb4 mods no really this is like ~70% chance just a cumbrain fetish mining >>123363