aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTlUSXdoZWVPVnc=
Lets make this a kimberly marvel thread too
I want that Helium inflation vid where she blows herself up like a balloon
>>122219
Why the fuck not mf? Kimberly is way hotter than toothless slim helena

Fuck off or post kimberly marvel you quim
All in due time. They must be humiliated publicly
>>122254
because you can literally make a new thread just for her, you massive fucking retard
>>122138 (OP)
her buffet videos were some of the best we got from this fetish. wish she made more
>>122525
83 files 19.57GB?? Time to download individual files cuz there's no way I'm fitting a whole ass zip in there + waiting for it. Thanks for the share tho.
>>122546
half of the vids are duplicates
Does anyone have the one where kimberly and helena are topless and theyre oiling their bellies? Hottest video ever
>>122535
Kimberly marvel is the very reason I have a burping fetish. its a shame she quit because she was really starting to get big.
>>122603
same here, her burps are still the absolute hottest i've ever seen. super sad she quit too, she had such a perfect belly
one of the earlier models i ever learned about, i remember seeing a video of her(or someone really similar to her) in a large overcoat and nude, showing herself at what was her largest in my memory, way fatter than what most videos show, hopefully the links have this vid

tldr can i get a reup, please and thank you
>>122603
lmao same. i remember seeing that video of her in a bikini eating chicken like a decade ago and discovering i had a thing for burps
(733 KB, 964x517, KM.png)
Here's 2 Kimberly Marvel videos I haven't seen posted yet: YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmMyV1VKc01XMXRTMmc9
>>122596
Is this it?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXRsU0cxYWRWcHFkREU9
Anyone have kimberly marvels treadmill video
>>125600
Nah, its like this but theyre both completely topless and they oil up their bellies. This is good though, love seeing her tits
>>125563
Certified rare find, ty for helping expanding my collection.

Requesting any complication clips that show her weight gain over time
Anymore rare KM wins?
I would love to see the treadmill video.
any more kimberly content?
Anyone wanna give any wet files or anything?
anything from mika tan? her burps were incredibly hot