/bbw/

(7 KB, 520x241, error msg.png)
This doesn't fit a particular board, so posting here.
It appears that OF has instituted the ability to prevent downloading video posts from creators around the first of this month. It appears optional, but a couple models I sub to have started. They are doing something to the mp4 file to screw it up from being played after download (even ppv's). I've tried various downloaders, browsers, playback apps, devices - nothing works. Pisses me off because as a paying customer to these models, I feel that I should be able to download for personal view off-line something that I have paid for. Christ, Curvage even gives you a link to do such. Sure, this is going to squash OF content piracy, but at what cost? I'll likely be done with models who opt for this. Confirm this? Is there a geek who's found a way around it?
>>121334 (OP) Licenses are used by services that license content from producers who licenseer the content. When a service loses the rights to a piece of content then the service may not be allowed under law to offer the content through its services anymore.
>>121335
Thanks, but your reply is over my head. Can this be restated to simply state what this means for OF subscribers?
>>121334 (OP)
yeah, nadyabbw has begun doing it. you'll notice the vids don't even post to coomer now. i'm afraid to say anything at risk of being blocked
could you use something like OBS to just record the playback of it?
If there's anything I've learned about coding and just being around the big brain boffins on github, it's that there's always an equalizer for everything. Someone will crack and remove that DRM shit soon enough.