/bbw/

Yes, she's looking well fed lately
what do u think she weighs? I said she was 216 back in jan.
So is she actually making real content or are you just drooling over mediocre thirst traps again?
I saw that she has onlyfans
>>120696
which has outrageously expensive ppv content.
>>120724 holy based, we really do. but she nuked that content im pretty sure
Where can I find the Asian girl? She's not on tiktok anymore
>>120612 (OP)
Went to her Twitter to check her out and her ass is fat asf
>>120696
There is a subreddit that post her content
r/Highof2
>>120724
Why do the good ones have to leave
Behold
Some of them
one of you guys def bought these bundles, how was it?
>>120724
why did she stop making gaining content
>>122374
I couldn't tell you. I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be any archive of her content. Now she does fake boob stuff on OF instead. I wonder if she has an archive available on there?
Anyone have that last bundle of ainek? She is really looking fat in those pictures
One of her latest bundles is "Cow role play belly content" which should be good, really does look like shes leaning heavily into this.
>>122932
Good belly on this one
>>123342
This is the same girl who in one of her TikToks said that she wouldn’t mind if she weighed 250 lbs. It seems that she’s always been into it
>>123403
Yeah. You gotta go back through them since it’s one of her earlier ones but it’s in the caption. She listed her weight at that time as 170 lbs in it.
It seems she does go to the gym but it’s more of a “tone” type of thing rather than to lose weight.
>>123417 im literally just waiting for her to stop fighting and let go completely, she finna hella blow up
>>123446
Definitely a little fatty. Wonder if she’d ever do feedee content.
>>123483 those stretchies are insane. don’t scare her off lads, just sit back and enjoy the show
Ayo, does someone have any of servelilith's belly related videos or content?
https://mega.nz/folder/EGVFACYI#MqAdLaMPYCkQ7pqO2j88kA

Here's the current Mega for Ainek, got what appears to be all her belly content in it too, she has new ones uploaded now as well, two large belly bundles even teasing about food "Belly bundle part 2 ( got a late night snack 😋)"
Should be worth noting that the Mega does not have her latest belly packs if someone could kindly grab those
I dont know whos feeding these OF girls but darn there getting fat little piggys
>>124083
All of us should do what we can to increase the snacks while she's drunk to OF feedee pipeline. We are the change
Reup pls
>>124470
Yeah she's been hitting the gym lately so we'll see what kinda affect that actually has
>>124470
Thanks.
I wouldn't worry about the waist trainer. She's doing a great job growing. Her belly's new, she's probably shy. Just keep the weed and good food flowing...
anyone can reup mega folder plz?
Anyone got the new stuff?
>>126275
There's one still up on the subreddit from earlier
>>126332
Chill out before that stuff gets deleted. I hate when chan fuckers ruin hidden gems like this
>>120724
Please can someone please share some content from her