/bbw/

(1.8 MB, 654x368, Casey messy pasta GIF.gif)
Simply requesting OF models. I've run out of my list of coomers to rip and I'm looking for more. I don't even need anyone to post content just list models who have a coomer, preferrably more unknown ones so I likely haven't already sorted through their content. In return here is some of my favorites that I've gotten from coomer: https://we.tl/t-MzyLmPCE3m
There is one model called persephonesundae. Hers isn’t uploaded as I don’t think she’s too well known.
Buttercream19 /briellabardot
Lharmon2920, carmella bing,
Thebigassssbbw1, sweetbecca96
Fattereveryautumn
Chubbybabecharlie
Briakole
Swallowpeaches
Lamakoto
Msblondepiggy
Jordanjigglez
lunalovessnacks
sunsiteee
squishy_bae
urokogal
cherrymaxx
Based thread. These first two aren't even on coomer

fatangela
luxurynoir

thicquex
candishea
plumppumkin
valentinainkgw
meguthick
that_chunky_mrs
>>120271 (OP)

Bigbellybenni, lharmon2920, carsongreen

appreciate it
>>120289
What an absolute G u are sir
Seconding LuxuryNoir. Woman is an absolute hog eating.
highharleyyy
bigbellybecky
chubeefuzz

Do not have a coomer: cupcakewifebbw
thatoneredhead0153
>>120392
Would be great if someone can get her on coomer.One of the best bellies I’ve seen in a long time
bigbellybenni, fattereveryautumn, curvypotchi, doughbabebbw
Wait I just realized OP is begging for Coomers to rip himself and not saying he will import new posts. He's just using us.
>>120436
why does he even need to rip them?? coomer is meant to be an archive anyway thats the entire point
Goddessisabelly is an under rated gem who is in desperate need of a rip
>>120436
to those who say I am "using" people. First, "rip" was the wrong term, I am just going through and saving videos I like. It takes a large amount of time to do it this way, but in doing so I get a folder full of all my personal favorites. Second, I will be dropping my entire hard drive full of videos once it is full as a thank you to everyone here, I have about 10 gigs left which probably won't even last me 1-2 really good coomers. And I'm serious about this, mods if I haven't done it in 2 weeks feel free to ban me
>>120465
She would be great but she's incredibly cheap and will leave you hanging on content
thickmary 10/10
>>120472
Tianastummy and of course reiinapop
>>120436
nah I benefit from this too cause I'm discovering now bbw models off this thread.
sunsiteee
Candishea
Chubb1e_bunn1,e
Thicquex
softnsweeet0
ENK89
Carmen Lafox
Katie Cummings
Dairyqueen94, bigbellyjudy, bbw_kitty, honeybuntv
Onlyfans.com/lilmsfluff

Best (SS)BBW out there!

Her free account (lilmsfluffy) is on Coomer,
But not her paid one (lilmsfluff)

Thanks!
>>120661
veto thicquex. She has one angle, and even made a post on tumblr about having one angle. The only addition her OF has is her panties are off. Your imagination will be better than what she posts
>>120633
one of these is already on coomer, one isn't
>>120611
>>120271 (OP)
this thread would actually be useful if people posting in it would at least check coomer before posting here, and then make separate posts sharing their favorite coomer usernames versus the post where they're just begging :(