/bbw/

this thread is worthless without content. might as well be a promotional thread
Did she get a nose job?
>>119118
Nah its make up. Called contouring. Gives the illusion of a smaller nose and higher cheekbones
Has she ever mentioned her weight gain or anything Feedism related on OF?
>>119160
Have you ever thought about shutting the fuck up? Mentioning that shit to thick girls usually makes them super self conscious and lose a shit load of weight, istg you fucking blueberries better not be simping in the comments of her vids begging her to get fatter or mentioning this shit.
Was a question for anyone who follows her, someone mentioned eating videos before
>>119193
Im aware, but just trying to warn the others not to ask that shit
Can someone upload more of her content?
>>119260

Do you actually have an answer or are you just ranting to the kind of people who would not read/listen to a random comment in a thread like this anyway
This girl drank a quart of heavy cream for me every day for three weeks :o
Fuck me she’s magnificent. Any chance at reups?
>>121027

I could believe this but I want to see proof too

I got her a large pizza which she ate most of, she's very open to this but definitely just wants that $$$

reup https://we.tl/t-4NKVzyYJZG
>>121188 Ohhhh it's floating around! Hahaha. Don't use Arch Linux newb
Considered messaging to ask about her having any Feedism or weight gain kink since she’s gained so much, post more info about the heavy cream or the pizza content
>>121027

How did you arrange this and did she ever do a weigh in for you to see the effects? She probably blew up from that. I messaged and got what seem like chat bot replies but it sounds like she’s down to do whatever for enough money
>>121027
please update us on this, sounds amazing
She sent out a stuffing clip with belly play, it was very bad, she didn’t talk, watched tv and was completely clothed except grabbing her belly for 10 seconds at the end, but seems like a good sign and she looks pretty fat now
This girl is built like Katie Cummings. Hope she keeps gaining.
I messaged her about the pizza video and she said it had already been deleted and she would not be sending it out again. Not sure if I believe that but whatever. If one of you gents grabbed it, then please be a hero and post it here.
>>122269 Does this mean no hope of only a recording? So the content's what's lost? Are there any links?
(273 KB, 1034x1827, IMG_0518.jpeg)
Yeah she’s definitely gettin fatter
Any other PPVs?
The original stuffing video blew not even worth uploading here dont waste your money… idk ab the new one tho
I bought that one feeding video everyone said stunk... and it did. I sort of complained while keeping it complimentary and she sent me a short belly play video. since then she sent me at least a dozen stuffing/feedism/bellyplay videos trying to get me to buy them. I haven't paid for them because I'm still a little concerned about quality because of that first vid I purchased and they're all pretty expensive.

But man, even if it's not great quality, it's pretty incredible how much fetish content she is producing lately. And the descriptions of these videos... if they're to believed she is chugging heavy cream on the daily. I don't know fellas, we might have an actual feedee on our hands here. I may have to break down and buy some of these new vids and see what the deal is.
Well, we also don’t know that it’s heavy cream. She sends out a way overpriced video of her drinking a glass of almond milk while fully clothed and hiding her belly knowing that the feeders in the audience will fall for it based on the description.

I’m hoping she’s realizing she’s into feeding, but it may just be another Paige Turnah situation.
pls reup the shared vids, missed it unfortunately :( Thanks!
why the hell do yall give reviews of these videos you claim to have and then not share them? like yes, if it's shit, it helps to damper expectations, but damn
>>123002

Same story for me, I paid for a custom a couple weeks ago and don’t plan to buy pay for any more until she comes through with something of better quality. From video I previously I know she was 205 and had been slightly bigger before, she said she’d like to lose a little weight in that one but maybe a large percentage of her audience being into her being getting fat has opened her up to more feedism and gaining content
>>123229
takes time to upload a vid. Why waste time uploading just so everyone can go, yup, you're right, that was shit.
>>123366
shit is better than nothing
Anyone have her stuffing videos or anything else new from her?
Re-up of any vids?
Anyone have the bikini or jeans try ons?
>>124455
Please, we need a reup.
ayo, so whether she's serious about gaining to reach 250 lbs, there's been a pizza "stuffing" posted on her OF, and a video of her apparently eating 6 donuts in one sitting?

lending credence to the gaining claims or is just leaning into it to put up a front?
>>126147
>No verification

>mostly reposts of socials and online available pics

(X) Doubt
>>126145
I have the donut one and it’s easily the worst clip I’ve ever purchased
>>126156
Thanks for the heads-up, but if you don't mind, I'd still like to see it.
>>126156

Yeah, I def don’t like OF because it doesn’t let you see previews or even a screenshot from a given video. It was trash. To her credit, she’s going to town on those fuckers, but the phone must be on her lap because all you see is her face really. Idk how to share the raw file, like how people do with Coomer, but I can try to screen record and then share that?
>>126213
Holy shit. Rip dude, you really weren't kidding lol
She is now claiming a goal to get to 250, although I still think a chat bot runs her OF and don’t trust anything she says in messages
>>126213
Wow I feel cheated and I didn't even pay for it. Insane.
>>126241
def one of the worst impulse buys in my lifetime lol
>>126213
is she dumb as bricks or what
>>126306
people wanting a stuffing video with her being really oblivious to the appeal and the style is somehow really funny to me
>>126213
Lmao, this reminds me of the shit my ex produced when she started her own OF to try and cash in on feedism
>>126241
Lol empathy pain. I appreciate it though, I won’t make that mistake again 😤

She has so much potential though it’s a travesty
>>126307
I can only imagine that this video she’s advertising about her weight history and thoughts about her body in the future is similarly tone deaf lol
>>127756

It's just a close up of her face, and only her face, as she eats donuts.
I have almost all of her feeder content (as I commissioned probably 90% of it).

It's all garbage. Minus the belly-fucking. That one had like SOME effort put into it. Everything else is basically her just eating silently, often times without even showing off her body.
>>127882
Based

You gonna post the belly fucking or what?
>>127882
Would love to see what you have, please.
Lots of new feedism content on her of if someone wants to take the plunge and see if it’s worth the money
heavy cream vids not worth it at all. she's got it in a glass sucking it down with a straw and under a blanket in both vids. wouldn't be surprised if it was just 2% either.
>>128147
i don't understand how she can be so close to and yet so far from doing feedee content. like she's naked all the time in her try-ons, she can't just eat donuts and drink cream while naked too?
>>128284
shes gotta 100% be trolling then if she does everything in the nude but eat
>>128345
sucks to say given how ridiculous her body is, but there's no way she's actually that dense and unable to comprehend what that demographic of her audience is pining for. so yeah, you're probably right.
anyone peep that recent weigh-in?

(idgaf about actually seeing it—we've detailed how shitty her content is—just curious how much this cow weighs)
Yes, one of you has for sure seen the weigh-in. What number is the red head at?
Anything new worth sharing?
Bump