/bbw/

(497 KB, 1000x1468, 311_1000-3650058091-gigapixel-art-scale-2_00x.jpg) (1.4 MB, 1000x1338, bdsmlr-9611655-ncYlMs5aeR-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg) (776 KB, 1000x1500, bdsmlr-9611655-DYjHFi3zoI-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg) (939 KB, 1600x2400, 6638591-3326846790-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg) (1.4 MB, 2000x2666, 972_1000-1658490173-gigapixel-art-scale-2_00x.jpg)
Can we have an old BBW thread? I have to share my story from today.

I went to get some auto work done today and when I first got checked in, I seen a woman walking into the shop. She was older, taller than the average woman. Good sized titties but a huge ass and her thighs were thick and soft looking. She was an older woman (which I dig). She also was a BBW and immediately got me turned on, I think she caught me staring and I was embarrassed at first.

But I went in the waiting room and she came in later waiting on her car to be serviced, we end up having a long conversation and at one point, she offered to show me pictures of her trip to an exotic location, as we were talking about traveling.

She would actually pick the purse up next to her seat and move it for me to come set next to her. Which I did excitedly. The whole time I just kept taking glances at her huge thighs that I just wanted to lick so bad.

She would hold pictures for me to look at and I leaned over making body contact with my shoulder. She had to know I was doing it on purpose. At one point her nipples must have gotten hard from the cold or something because I could see them through her shirt.

Anyways, after an hour of having me on edge, they finally called us to come get our vehicles.

I started sweating and panicking cause I didnt know if I should ask her to hang out. She was married, and was only in town to see her family. Her husband was on the other side of the country.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that, even though I badly wanted to. And secondly, I'm not sure if she was just teasing or really interested. Regardless, I came home and fapped like crazy and I still can't get her off my mind. I feel like I fucked up.

Anyways, this was the only place I felt I could talk about it and maybe someone could understand it better.

In the mean time, can we have BBW older thread?