/bbw/

(138 KB, 500x709, 1372116h.jpg) (36 KB, 640x480, 1543896_02440_640.jpg) (10 KB, 190x265, images.jpg) (24 KB, 200x285, 118967.jpg) (221 KB, 800x1132, 122306.jpg)
Hey guys boomer here, just curious if you any of you ever got to see any of the Wild Bill content that was produced in the late 90's? It was my first exposure to bbw and big tits especially. Only thing was I don't remember him having much in the way of big asses.

Anyways this material was god tier for the time. I dont know when he quit making content, but I do remember being on a BBW forum in the early 2000's and they said Bill was around 80 at that time. So I assume he is dead and gone. But he left a nice legacy. Some of the vids have made their way to Xhamster and such. But a lot of it just gone.

Would like to have a Wild Bill thread if anyone else is interested.
>>118030 (OP)
WOW! Trip down mammary lane --- he had VHS is 80's and some were film so definitely an OG FA content guy frome way back! He did find some amazing models and did have a big asses edition but I forget all of it --- worth looking for, I think I will do just that!
>>118037
Yah I think I will collect as much as I can from the tube sites and try to digitally enhance them, and then reupload them somewhere if u guys like?

I remember buying the DVD's way back in the day. I think some of you younger guys are missing out on the stuff Wild Bill was putting out.
>>118038
>>118038
Nice find, but he had to be on way more films than that.
>>118085
>You young'ins don't know CRAP!

I bet you that if I lost like 10 pounds I would have a better chance of scoring with 1 of these huge tit monsters than you would. Like a tall glass of water, I might get lost in the pink, giant vagina and never come back out.
>>118088
I already have! :-)

I didn't "score" score though, but this lady from my neighborhood let me play with her titties. I didn't find out until I grew up that she had made a stag film around that same time.

It was the late 70's. Nobody knew anything about sexual harassment or respectful distancing. I touched boob. That's all that matters.
I know I have a few wild bill videos on my hard drive, any possibility of enhancing them sounds great. I'll see if I can find some and upload them. There's a real cute one where this older girl measures a younger girl and messes around with her. always liked how many of the wild bill girls had bushes
>>118128
Cool just upload them and I'll put this thread under watch and I'll convert them once I see
>>118178
I put together a folder with all the wild bill stuff i could find on my drive plus a bunch of other old/retro bbw stuff. some decent stuff in here. took me a long time to find the unfortunately pixelated video of the cute girl getting measured too but at least i found it
https://mab.to/t/6UR6eys18zR/us2
>>118294
>https://mab.to/t/6UR6eys18zR/us2
Awesome man thanks, I will start converting these. Do you want an ongoing thread for it as I do them, or just wait till I'm finished and upload them all somewhere?
>>118370
oh whichever is less work for sure. I think it's cool you're able to do it in the first place. definitely excited to see how it goes
>>118381
Hell yah, there's some nice stuff in here. I'll start working on it tomorrow. Just a heads up this isn't a fast process. The easy ones may take an hour or two, but the difficult ones can take 12+ hours depending on the quality but I'll see what I can do.

I'll try to upload them here 1 at a time if the thread stays up. Wheres a good place to upload them to?
Cool stuff, should make an archive for this
>>118388
some good places to upload are wetransfer or mega. And no worries about the timeframe, usually the longer an encode or upscale takes the better the result anyway, so that's just a good thing as far as i'm concerned lol
Bumping

Started converting the Sweet Pea video today. She was one of my favs
(590 KB, 1650x2326, 346957b.jpg)
>>118030 (OP)
I'm looking for picture sets of Chaka T, she was in some wild bill videos. The videos are online but the pics are not. She is the girl on top right.
Wildbills honeyjuggs...
>>118294
Someone re-up this please
bump