/bbw/

(7.0 MB, 960x539, 150FE9AB-BD82-4309-BB37-7A28D3D8FD4E.gif.5553cd1f6cccb4eed649fb32b9a502fe.gif)
There was a ChubbyCupcake thread that i can't find anymore. So here are the vids I was going to upload. It's all 8 vids of CC and her friend Dirty Harriet that are still up on CC's page.

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsMFdWZEpkV1JIT0haa1F6bFlZMFZrV2xWc1FsaGlNMmhUWlZNNU1XTjZTVDA9

I was so devasted to learn that Harriet quit, so if anyone has any of her vids, please upload them.

I've managed to find one so far, but I don't know how to download it.

WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRrd1lVZHNlbVJ0Ykd0TWJVNTJZbE01ZDJKSFJqVmlSMng2WkVNNGVrMVVhekZPVkZWMlpHMXNhMXBYT0haWk0xWXdXbE14YVdOdGJEQk1WMlJzWkVoTmRHUkhhSEJaTWsxMg==
How do I download the first 8 videos? not familiar with whatever sequence that is
Has myairbridge ever worked for anyone? That shit get stuck on downloading forever..
>>116648
Are you using an incognito tab? For some reason that never works for me on mab...need to use a regular tab.
God she would have been the goatest of all time if she got into 220 range

We need her back πŸ˜”
Does anyone have some of her burping content? I bought it, but i canβ€˜t download nor watch it anymore
>>116711
No really, itβ€˜s a curvage issue, because she deleted her profile, you can only download stuff for 90 days after purchase (which was in 11/2020) πŸ™ƒ
She was doxxed and found by her ex bf who was using her posts against her
Such a shame she has such potential
>>116730
nah I believe you, its just πŸ’€, sounds like it sucks
can any hero reup?
>>117395

yep

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzk1VVdWNVVWUTFTWEZUVlM5MWN6ST0=
>>117469
lasted not even two days
re-up?
Is it possible to get another reup?
I only have a couple of their video together, so would be nice to complete it.
Thanks in advance.
does anyone have the vid of harriet funnel feeding her?
Re-up?
Any chance you can bless us with the link once more before this thread disappears. Many Thanks!