/bbw/

Not just "some" weight. Just compare the arms and hips compared to one or two years, I'd say a ton of weight.
Doubtful that it’s on purpose….but fatties gonna eat.
Fuck yes. seen this chick around for years but always wanted her to plump up more. Nice padding around her fuckin great ass. More chub on the arm too, very cute.
Yep…it’s finally happening. What a cutie.
What's the point of this thread...just bring it to general if you just want to talk about how fat she's getting then go there.
body of a goddess
There’s a coomer but the videos are very short
>>116390 (OP)
Are all her only fans videos like what's on the coomer?

She's cute AF, but she wants $28 a month. The coomer clips are teases at best I'd expect alot more for that much.
Don't download anything from that most recent link. The first two vids are legit but he's hidden a trojan in there too. This cunt is doing the rounds on other threads too.
Love how fat she's getting. She has an incredible body. Just wish she made halfway decent content.
In an older Instagram post, she responded to a comment saying she weighed 200 pounds. She was much slimmer then, though. Got to imagine she’s at least 220–230 right now considering how much bigger she’s looking.
from behind in those daisy dukes she looks like Plump Princess when she was starting out.
Surely more than 230

For me she's over 250
Someone share some B&As if she really was skinner back then
we need some hero
Someone? Please?
I dunno what yall are looking for, as far as I can tell she just has 10 second tiktoks
>>122391
She has a onlyfans dude you can even search it up in c00mer. They're all thirsting for someone to be a "hero" and upload her content on here.
She’s a total babe and is going to blow up after she meets Mr. Right.
>>118059

What’s the video called of her in the red with the guy? Or does anyone have the Coomer link of this, can’t find it
New?