/bbw/

what is her instagram?
>>116094 (OP)
Dude her content is all over the place. Not at all hard to find.
she looks like a fat Mia khalifa
>>116284
Who’s the other girl in the top left pic
instagram fit.sidney
Bro, she’s been around for a while. Her stuff is all over
Matter of fact she even has a podcast
I know that people were dunking on her for saying that she's got NFL players in her DMs, but I would totally believe that she could fill a full season draft with the amount of NFL players wanting a piece of that. >>116362
>>116596
Computer add "NFL players" to the list
>>116596
Let's be honest: you often never see athletes dating morbidly obese people because it kinda ruins their image. Also weight is heavily dependent on class so these super-athletic rich young men arent dating hambeasts. She's full of shit.
>>116617
You’re an idiot. Maybe some superstar athletes won’t come out and publicly date larger women. But that doesn’t mean they won’t in private…. I can guarantee you that her dms definitely get flooded by low-mid tier athletes looking for hookups. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it was mostly NFL players, those are big dudes.
>>116617

There's no way they wanna go public dating her but she's one of the most mainstream bbws thanks to her old fitness vlogging days, she's up for literally any scene and will bang literally anyone. It's not even remotely surprising if she has a handful of closeted FA low- to mid-tier pro athletes in her DMs just asking to fuck.

Like, don't forget that almost no one in the NFL is even 1/10 as famous as, for example, Tom Brady. People aren't looking to write tabloid articles about every little 25-year-old NFL kid, and once someone has money, they also start to realize that sex workers are totally chill with keeping everything on the down low. They see her as someone they could fly over for a quick fuck and they're mostly right.
>>116621
There's no way in hell a young, rich and athletic dude is dating a fat chick. you literally have 10/10 girls hitting on you in clubs and on social media. you tripping. you got girls like doja cat and ice spice wanting to fuck. no way you're going for fit sid at that point. she's full of shit. she's at most banging dudes way past their prime or retired

>low-mid tier athletes
Low and mid tier athletes are more than capable of bagging 9/10 and 8/10 dummy. kenny smith was bagging r&b singers despite being a bench warmer
More?
>>116596
The only “NFL players” in her DMs are practice squad linemen. Fat stinky nobody’s. Patrick Mahomes isn’t hitting that fat chick lmao
>>116596
enough tren will make even a gay dude fuck a fat chick