/bbw/

>>115859 (OP)
Don't use coomer, use a scraper written in python to get also the contents sent by dm.
Nice to see a thread about this. Last time i tried to do it on my own and in the end nothing came of it. If someone could explain I'd be glad too
>>115916
I'm going to lay down some instructions right here and now. If they are unclear, just put the correct explanation yourself.

First: you need to get cookies, you can inspect element through the "kebab menu" or the three
dots menu in chrome, go down to tools, select Developer Tools and poke around or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/get-cookiestxt/bgaddhkoddajcdgocldbbfleckgcbcid?hl=en go and get yourself an extension like this one. I went with chrome, because I am on chrome.

2: get the Session key. Can be found in Cookies -> sess. Your user ID. Can be found in Cookies -> auth_id. This is the easy part.

3: BC token. Can be found in Local Storage -> bcTokenSha, or the headers of an XHR request -> x-bc.
To do this, do the following: go to Developer Tools -> go to Application, the double right pointing arrows is a drop down menu. Once there go to Local Storage, bcTokenSha, this is the bc token, select all of it and then the final part.
4:
User Agent. Usually, it is the default and you won't have to do much here. Usually. But if the case arises do the following. Go back to Developer Tools -> Console. Here type the following: Navigator.UserAgent .And then press enter. Below the command will be your userAgent. Once back on Coomer, you put in the last of your inputs and then hit Submit.
Is there a way to do a single model or does it do the whole onlyfans
anyone willing to do a coomer for sunsiteee please
>>116015
People trynna figure out how to upload shit and here you are begging.
Well I actually updated Tina coomer so idk what u are talking about I figured it out so
Well how to do it but not for only one model
>>116035

unsubscribe from every other model. it's the only way to coomer a single model. Although there's no drawback to letting coomer do them all
How I do it on chrome:

1. Log out of OF
2. Hit f12 to open the hackerman thing and log in
3. Click on the "Network" tab and search for "api"
4. Click on "init" and scroll down to cookies (2 first steps in below are taken from here)

From the importer on coomer
1. session key = the number after "sess=" (don't include ;)
2. User ID = number after "auth_id="
3. BC Token = scroll down to the bottom and copy "x-bc" value
4. User Agent = "user-agent" right click and copy value (right above "x-bc")

Importer fucks up if you log in again while it's importing, so idk check the "remember me" box before login in or something