/bbw/

(140 KB, 675x900, 00848FF7-D461-4385-BE6D-DC852F637CB7.jpeg) (144 KB, 675x900, 58D2D343-6AAD-4592-97C4-E3BF9449A00B.jpeg) (67 KB, 680x442, 67EF4206-FFB2-43FF-990C-4ED80612D8C3.jpeg) (1.4 MB, 4032x3024, image.jpg)
hey i just bought b1gbellybenn1s only fans and im quite unsure as to how to upload to coomer, i can find sess key and user id but im stuck on where to find BC token, as local storage doesn’t seem to show anything, any help? maybe even a video tutorial through wetransfer or mab as a cherry on top? thanks chads
>F12 opens up dev tools for your browser
>Go to Network tab in dev tools menu
>F5 while on an Onlyfans page, a list of should show on the left
>Ctrl+F, type “x-bc” then double click on result
>your token should show

Those should be the steps. Can’t confirm since not at a PC to test right now. Let me know if it worked
>>115737 (OP)
In Firefox...

Shift+F9
this will bring up some windows at the bottom pf the screen
click the Cookies drop down menu
click https://onlyfans.com
find auth_id and sess in the window next to that
copy & paste those codes into coomer
click the Local Storage drop down menu
click https://onlyfans.com
find bcToken in the window next to that
copy & paste that code into coomer
>>115737 (OP)
Well? We've spoon fed you how to do it but it's still not updated. It takes 30 Bro
>>115820
>>115739

I find x-bc by searching for ini and then picking the matching file and scrolling down to the bottom in the lower right at the end of all the header information.

also, if your instructions aren't helpful they're likely on a phone, as finding this information is dead easy on a computer. anyone know how to find it on an iphone? (since the best reason someone can't update coomer is that they're on an iphone, but since I don't own an iphone I cannot help with that.)
>>115737 (OP)
I'm going to lay down some instructions right here and now. If they are unclear, just put the correct explanation yourself.

First: you need to get cookies, you can inspect element through the "kebab menu" or the three
dots menu in chrome, go down to tools, select Developer Tools and poke around or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/get-cookiestxt/bgaddhkoddajcdgocldbbfleckgcbcid?hl=en go and get yourself an extension like this one. I went with chrome, because I am on chrome.

2: get the Session key. Can be found in Cookies -> sess. Your user ID. Can be found in Cookies -> auth_id. This is the easy part.

3: BC token. Can be found in Local Storage -> bcTokenSha, or the headers of an XHR request -> x-bc.
To do this, do the following: go to Developer Tools -> go to Application, the double right pointing arrows is a drop down menu. Once there go to Local Storage, bcTokenSha, this is the bc token, select all of it and then the final part.
4:
User Agent. Usually, it is the default and you won't have to do much here. Usually. But if the case arises do the following. Go back to Developer Tools -> Console. Here type the following: Navigator.UserAgent .And then press enter. Below the command will be your userAgent. Once back on Coomer, you put in the last of your inputs and then hit Submit.