/bbw/

Oh shit tay tay. Havent jerked it to her since highschool. Hope she's doing well
https://we.tl/t-IExTJ1VHCA
I apologize for any duplicates that might (well, probably are) in there, but I don't have the time or the energy to go through all of them. More coming later
>>115021

Probably got back on the crack knowing her
>>115205
Bro is in love with her, that’s 13GB
>>115216
shes hot af why wouldnt you be
i dunno if its the bra but this chick has perfect tits
>>115205
King shit. Gonna goon my cock to her all thru tonight
What’s this girls story man I hear she’s retarded and now that she was a crack head what’s the real scoop on this woman
>>115261
She was a heroin addict
Caused her family a lot of drama
Substituted food for heroin
Someone doxxed her and messaged her grandma
She stayed quiet for a few years
Started posting again a few years ago and then dropped off again
She now lives a quiet, active, life and has a stable older boyfriend with a dog
>>115264
She went to a ranch upstate... :(
>>115339
Fun story-- I worked with her brother for a brief stint
Small fucking world
>>115398
I grabbed it in time and might reup it tomorrow, I looked how long it'd take and 4 1/2 hours is too long today
>>115339
>2023
>Still looks metally disabled
Some things never change and I find that comforting
Ready yourselves. Reup incoming this afternoon
or evening (my time) depending on how my internet connection fares
I figured she probably would have lost a lot of weight. I’m glad that she’s still a little chubby. Any chance that she’s coming back?
She was never into heroin and she was never mentally retarded. She was amazing when I knew her and her belly was fat af.
>>115507
Dawg, one of her brothers posted a long ass blog post on Medium basically illustrating her addiction. If you know her last name you can find it for yourself.
>>115503
Honestly? If she does it won't be long term. It'll probably be a flash in the pan thing. She seems pretty stable now.
>>115511
Where are you guys playing Blues Clues to find these models real identities? Just curious
She never seemed retarded to me. It seemed more like she was just high AF in most of her videos
>>115623
Where or why? Sometimes you look up something innocuous and fall down a rabbit hole. That said, internet hygiene is extremely important and when you're young, horny, and on drugs, maybe you don't think to use varied usernames.
>>115522
ffs, I always miss the good shit by a second. It's down already and was uploaded three days ago.

Anyone feeling merciful enough for a re-up?
>>115264
That is very white pilling. As much as I like to get my rocks off to these girls making disasters of themselves, I still prefer to see them be (semi) normal and to get out of the pit that we all occupy. Appreciate the good news, anon.
>>115798

myairbridge links all auto terminate in less than 3 days intentionally.... so yeah
>>115511
Her brother was a dumbass that compartmentalized every issue he had into everyone else being the problem, dawg.
I’ve been looking for her To the Next Level video for ages and cant find it anywhere
>>115899
Here ya go and the other vids where she weighs and measures herself
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUxkOGhyTnRWd1c
>>115895
I didn’t know this thread existed until right now. Please reup because i can’t rely on other forums at all
God fucking dammit we can’t let this thread die already. Somebody please post that mega collection again for the love of fuck.
>>115895
Now you see why I deleted most of it.