/bbw/

(914 KB, 712x748, image.png)
one of the best gains ever
we need a curvy dreamer threat
Now that's got to be 20 years ago - I'd love to see her now - and mic
Does anyone have videos of her that are not the same ones that are circulating on the internet?
Wow yes…she blew up like a dirigible. There was another German girl Mic who also had a nice gain.. Not quite as impressive but still.
If there's one thing from Curvage I miss, It was AndyGermanys thread on her story.
It was pretty interesting to read, Espeically when he mentioned how her boyfriend wasn't fond of most it of it but REALLY hated when she hit a point it really changed how she looked in her face.
>>114161 (OP)

she's retired, and like 10 years ago I posted a complete siterip to bbwchan, so not much need for a thread, someone just has to re-up that one zip file
You can find all her stuff on StufferDB (pics at least, and most videos). There is so much content that you practically guaranteed to get a few of her pics if you choose the random photos option.
The secret of her fame might have been the fact that she looked and acted natural. Most models these days have too much plastic in their faces, massive eye-lashes, blown up lips, nose-rings and obnoxious tattoos, and they have standard facial expression, usually some sort of imbecile smile.
She wasn’t a feedee…didn’t like gaining weight….it was just that once she got going she couldn’t seem to stop.
>>114257
It was also the camera…she didn’t try to hide by having zoom ins or Snow White filters.
>>114257
Dude, i cannot stress enough how true this is. Some alt girls are alright and easy to look at, but when every single girl is covered in tattoos, piercings, plastic, etc. it really gets annoying and depressing tbh
>>114331

her bf ran her site and was her cameraman or w/e and was competent at both, yeah

andygermany
i wonder how she is doing today and how heavy she is
any other vids on we or mab?