/bbw/

who is this and where can i find her stuff, tried reverse image search and found nothing
she used to go by chubgoth back on instagram and tumblr. I don’t know what she goes by now, or if she’s even active in the community still.
>>113189 (OP) irc this girl turned out to be underage, careful with what u share
(125 KB, 750x738, E6E9A790-F6FB-4D0F-B3DB-9E803C211D5C.jpeg)
searched around for a bit all i could find with anything was this, ig and tumblr are both gone and no reuploads or anything i could find rip
>>113225
Then this tread should get deleted
>>113265
>>113225
>irc this girl turned out to be underage

From what I remember (and see remnants of) one stupid incel on Tumblr made it up b/c she wouldn't "be his gf" and she refuted it multiple times, but he doxed her a bunch and spread his BS around so she dipped.
>>115426 nah, she told other models she was friends with and they exposed her. she's been run off the internet multiple times for it. by now i assume she's over 18 but she definitely isn't in some of these pics
>>115428
I guess what I saw must have been more of a she said/he said situation then, obviously can't verify it one way or another. In that case, given the nature of the site the thread should be deleted. At least the pictures that did end up here don't contain any true "legal" nudity despite their obvious intent. That'd be pretty bad.
i used to talk to her back on ig when i was in hs but she disapeared and the underage comments are true. She was like 14 in like 2019 and these pics are way older than that.