/bbw/

fuck off begging cunt
Here's a ZIP of stuff I got off here previously. Hoping someone's got some more out there.

YUhSMGNIKGx1Y3kpTTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWFZ0YmxOdVlYQlZlVmM9
>>112632
Legend, thanks. Saddly I don't have anything to share. Tried buying a few vids from her chatabox but it wouldn't let me add payment
>>112662
Yes, ive been trying to buy these for ages but chatabox wont accept any of my cards. If someone were to buy them i would happily buy them off you for full price plus a little extra
I'm pretty sure I have a card that was connected to chatabox before. If I buy the vid for you, how do you want to sort payment?
>>112678
Are you on curvage? I can dm you on there?
>>112662
Anyone have any luck getting a card to work to purchase these?
You would think she would have noticed that no one has been buying her videos for months now…
Hopefully her weight is back on an upward trajectory, if her payment system worked she would see how popular those vids are
>>112743
Anyone whose card was added to Chatabox prior to the payment problems should still be able to make purchases; new cards cannot be added.
In my experience that junk platform would periodically delete your card details so you would have to validate your card over again, which they would charge for. And the system has been down for months.
It’s a shame, she occupies a real niche as a mainstream Page 3 model who embraced being fat
>>112776

Listen. I'd rather lick a horse's ass. Than be aquanted with the likes of you in any capacity. Any capacity what so ever. You are a growing fungus in my cunt, waiting to be ph balanced out. You do not yet realize the strength of my dislike for you, but you will.
>>112777
Ew bro take a fuckin bath
>>112780

Baths are nice. They can be quite the refreshment sometimes. Do you know what's more important than baths? Do you want yo know? I really could just destroy you, you know... Perhaps you aren't convinced yet of my talents. Perhaps you aren't convinced yet of your evil.
ugh i shat my pants again how do i clean them
>>112776

Cool im katiebbwfat on curvage, drop me a message
>>112784
who let bigcutiebritt out of her containment zone?
>>112887
Too bad it doesn't look like the 3rd picture anymore
Anyone know what her highest weight was and when she was at her fattest?
Think she topped out at about 95kg (210lbs) during lockdown
>>112842

Object class: Euclid
>>112887
FUCK. I never realised she got so big
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChsdWN5KWJDOTBMVmgzTmpsb1kyRXlVVXc9
Has anyone seen the clip yet?
>>113495
A great Lucy drop in 2023??? God she was so hot
Not sure about her gut but that mole is definitely getting bigger

Mole!
>>114115
i just wanna cut it off and chop it up and make it into guaca-MOLÉ
>>113495
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChsdWN5KWJDOTBMVmgzTmpsb1kyRXlVVXc9

Link to an empty file?
>>112662
Was anyone able to purchase these? Chatabox still won’t accept new cards, but existing cards should still work.
New videos *including* the nugget video.
Couple of body updates too, the one where she's wearing red is allegedly from the other day but you never know with this bitch.

https://we.tl/t-ymnPt4eDDC

I have a lot of other stuff which I will get around to uploading some day.
Thanks brother. She looks way softer and jigglier in that red lingerie video than at her lockdown peak where she looked pretty bloated - oh well.
(1.0 MB, 1108x657, 5926899A-FAB9-4373-8D7E-E636BCC716E5.png)
>>114260
Great stuff, thanks bros.
Any idea how I could acquire this video even if I wanted to buy it? Feel like she’s had so many platforms over the years. Probably not worth the cost but it’s been my white whale for a bit now. Don’t think it ever leaked.
>>114300
Absolute legend, forever grateful
>>114300
Hey where did you get the nuggets video? I thought that she would sell them only on Chatabox, but in the video it says onlyfans
>>114365
She abandoned chatabox for a long ass time and only posted on OF. Now she seems to post on both again but with stupid false clickbait titles. Got lucky I guess by comparing the time stamp of the video on chatabox to one called "fetish video, never done before!!111!!"or something on OF.
I wonder now when the pizza stuffing she did will uploaded here.
When you buy it
>>114562
Chad. So sad how this thread’s updates have made my week
>>114562
Your sacrifice is noted and appreciated
(576 KB, 944x926, 4.png) (441 KB, 476x704, 1.png) (663 KB, 1101x992, 5.png) (510 KB, 680x817, 2.png) (871 KB, 1029x1060, 3.png)
Here's a re-up of what's been previously posted.

YUhSMGMod2VfbWVldF9hZ2Fpbl9nZW50bGVtZW5fb2ZfY3VsdHVyZSlITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEYxTkRCVWFqVXpSRzA9

Anyone happen to have or know where to find this video? This thread's been pretty fucking great at digging up rare clips so far, so thanks again.
>>115525
I remember seeing someone say they were from galda lou's onlyfans, but idk. The onlyfans name seems to confirm this. Some people say its a video but i always thought it was maybe just pics, again idk. If you find it please post, been looking for this for yearsss
Can somone reup the white whale?
You probably saw my comment on curvage. I'm 99% certain that's where these came from. I dug through the coomer for Galda Lou and Lucy. They did a shoot together around this time. Galda Lou posted a behind the scenes photo set which I think contained these images.
When was she fattest?
can i get re-up on some fat lucy content? i just found out about this girl this morning from that one 240p erothots joi lol
more joi belly content would be appreciated
Lsjshsksos
(806 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-26-23-729_com.aloha.browser.jpg) (806 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-26-28-264_com.aloha.browser.jpg) (829 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-26-32-992_com.aloha.browser.jpg) (789 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-27-16-602_com.aloha.browser.jpg) (803 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-28-58-618_com.aloha.browser.jpg) (854 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_2023-05-26-07-30-04-675_com.aloha.browser.jpg)
is that new?
>>121139
This must have been sent as a message; I subscribed to the NBC OF and do not see it.
>>121193
What the hey. Such conflicting posts. Is she fat, or is she not? Anything recent that's not so obscure where we can confirm one way or another?
>>121216
Shes been personally posting eating vids and talking about her weight gain (or regain) so she is getting fat again. However a company like nbc will never explicity encourage weight gain and belly play, only talk about how thicc their models are and how good they look 'big' but not 'fat'. Think its because theyre not a fetish company and they dont want to promote this unhealthy fetish, but will photograph big sexy women to have a usp and be seen as inclusive.

So she is getting fat again, we need to get that video
Allegedly brand new from the NBC only fans. I really wish they and her wouldn't spam so much repeat shit so we knew what was new.

https://we.tl/t-1YQdPrn500
I wanna say I've seen this vid before, she's done a few sitting on that couch at the same lighting and angle

but I've lost all of them
>>121221
I’m pretty sure none of it is brand new and nbc is just a zombie project at this point. At best it’s just unreleased stuff from who knows when.
>>121221
Could you reup it please?
Shes seriously wobbly atm. Shes been doing belly vids with her sticking it out and hot damn
>>123140
She's a little fat and her belly is visible, I use people who buy it because she knows that there are such people but she has a big belly and she loses weight so you don't know what's on her mind, she'll never go back to what it was during the pandemic anyway what was the biggest
>>123140
Proof?

All I've been seeing are either reposts or claiming something is belly content when it's not.
She is just cashing in why are you people so excited about some old clips and pics. She lost weight and is kwwping it off get over it.
There is a “new” belly vid on Chatabox. Been burnt before - not sure if it’s a) new or b) she’s actually looking fat. Anyone know?
>>125062
>>125060
Yeah, I've been burnt too, and just about had it with the nonsense of trying to figure out old from new.

Does anyone have content to share that they are reasonably sure it is from 2023?
>>125064
So i recommend subscribing to nothingbutcurves on onlyfans for 1 month then cancelling, you can still msg them after that. I ask for lucy belly vids every week or so and they post a whole bunch. Have to double check for repeats but theres usually some "new" ones i havent seen before.

Probs got about 20 belly and eating specific vids of her now. Her lucy of doesnt have any belly vids and chatabox still doesnt work for me so this option is what ive been using as a workaround
Awesome! Do you mind sharing some with a poor man like myself?

>>125066
>>125071
>>125062
Thanks king, I was pretty sure it was more grifting. Living in hope that she returns to plump ways but seems unlikely now
She’s at it again with a couple more belly play/FA vids. Anyone confirm the veracity of them? If she is starting to make this content again I don’t mind paying if it tells her there is a market….
bump
im confused, so was there new stuff posted here?