/bbw/

>>111050 (OP)
>Where is Carmen Lafox?
Where is Carmen Sandiego? There, fixed
I remember seeing a little less than a year ago on her Instagram that she would return when she hits 400.She never came back since,and I doubt she’s anywhere near 400.I have my doubts on her every returning at this point.
>>111064
I bet she got a health scare and reality checked in to gaining so much weight in such relative short time. Look how much blubber is in her gut, and how rubbery it is (unhealthy visceral fat vs subcutaneous). She already had gotten lipo for her neck months prior too since she was losing shape. Probably a bit of self-loathing settled in too once her total hedonism started being less exciting.

Of course I could be wrong, look how Mochii returned to make more money and how coated in visceral fat she is too. Carmen just has an obscenely huge belly for her relative size though.
When did all these health nerds show up, go jerk off on a fitness forum to model eating kale instead
>>111080
Well that took an unexpected turn.

Anyway does anyone have any good videos of Carmen? Ik there’s a lot of free ones scattered across the internet, whether it be on coomer or spank bang or whatever, but Im looking for some different videos of her’s. Idc what. Ill take anything someone is kind enough to give. Thanks
>>111081
Bro basically everything is on her Coomer, from like 2016 to 2018 or 2019, as well as the COVID era stuff from before her hiatus. If you can’t find anything there that gets you hard maybe it’s time to take a break.
>>111076
Mental illness, the post
>>111050 (OP)
before picture : that's a man in drag
after picture : that's a fat man in drag
She was great for her time. Doubt she’ll be back, but also her content dipped when she started doing that stupid ass fish-eye lens on her belly and it became very noticeable.
>>111149
>>111151
lol 90% man 10% pussy. everything except the literal vagina still looks like a man in drag dude
>>111176 Maybe because that's exactly what she is?