/bbw/

(3.8 MB, 536x857, 1675209675541986.webm) (2.9 MB, 608x1080, 1675256815724243.webm)
as above. My sexual experience is limited to dating a somewhat thin girl in my senior year of high school, and that was limited to eating out, fingering etc.
what should I expect? she's shortish, broadly built and with boulder titties that put strain on her shirt. do girls with big tits still have sensitive nipples? I've heard FUPA's get in the way of penetrative, eating out and fingering type sex, what should I expect in that regard?
have some BBW webms I've collected for your trouble.
1. This is probably a thread that would do better in gen
2. This is probably a thread that could be answered by you just Googling it
>>110923 (OP)
You got issues man. Why tf did you post this pathetic rambling?
>>110926
I didn't see the gen my bad and also all the googling just came up from the womens perspective which is valuable but nonetheless limited in its applicablity
>>110928
were on a forum dedicated to jerking it to fat bitches. I don't need to take lip from someone whose in the same leper colony im in.
Eating out will be more difficult but still possible, the "fatter" lips make it so that you can't get in there as easily.

Cowgirl and facesitting are kinda nice, you definitely feel the weight difference to a skinny girl, though you've gotta watch out for her stamina, provided you care whether or not she's got a good time.

Missionary might make it hard to fuck and kiss at the same time depending on her belly-size.

Doggy will probably be your best friend since the weight and size increase doesn't matter here.

And bbws are awsome at giving a lap-pillow, wish I had done that more often when I had the chance, and overall from my experience they've got a calmer and sweeter demeanor, not excluding that they might be a sub but that's something that differs from person to person.
my advice is you're already thinking way too fucking hard about all this. Just let things happen naturally
ok but who is the girl with green hair??
>>110948 Green hair? Never heard of her. I too would like to know.