/bbw/

>>110309 (OP)
She's hot. Always enjoy her reddit posts. Had no idea she's only 150lbs tho, she mist be pretty short
I don't understand the hype. She was the same weight when she started posting about two years ago. She may have put on about 5 pounds in that time but she keeps asking as if she's packing on the pounds when it's the same 2-3 comparison shots every time.
Also she uses a face filter and probably looks nothing like that
I wish she didn't use face filter thing
>>110315
She's definitely put on a few more than that, but the over-hype of herself is absurd. This is an extremely slow gain, and she's only fooling the most naive simps among her following.
>>110367
Eh, i enjoy it for what it is. Is she gaining? Doubt it. Does she have a cute belly hang and nice tits? Fuck yes she does. I normally prefer much bigger women but she has a cute bit of pudge thats enough to get me going
most annoying "feedee" of all time, there was a reason she didn't have a thread
pretty much no worthwhile vids
Slow gains are hot asf and hers rlly is. Yall dumb egregious
>>110438
There's slow gains and then there's no gains lol. I think its pretty clear that she's not going to gain anything close to lets say candii levels of fat and is really only here to passively milk the segment of coomers who wanna see chubby asian chicks. Good business sense, bad gainer
She just wants attention. She posts the constantly on so many subreddits without looking any different
>>110309 (OP)

>>Surprised she doesn't have a thread on here.

Let me give you a piece of knowledge. You can only have so many threads up here at a time. The site isn't bringing in much money, not are enough people here are willing to help chip in. And because of that, the site becomes more limited and old threads are deleted.

So how about next time you or anyone else don't to start a thread by saying "surprised she doesn't have a thread yet". It gets annoying as time goes on.
pls delete, there is nothing here