/bbw/

The second one is definitely the hottest
Could someone please explain how to make AI generated images such as the one posted here by OP?
This has got to be the ugliest Japanese girl ever. Is she backanese?
Got a good one set up I will paste here. Used the Bella voice.
God I’m so ridiculously stuffed. I literally didn’t do anything today but eat… this is how goddesses are supposed to live, so swollen and fat I need an extra pair of hands to massage this big round belly. I can’t even reach out and rub it myself it’s just so big and fat. Spoil me and make me fatter and rounder. I need to be bigger. Wider. Fatter. Pour butter down my throat and pump me full of calories. Make me pop every button on everything I own. I’m gonna rip jeans and outgrow everything I buy. I still won’t stop growing. You’re gonna make me fat like the goddess I am. Double my weight. Then do it again. Until I’m 200. 300. 400. No. 600 pounds. Make me a fat 600 pound goddess blob full of sugar and fat. Watch me grow. This belly. These plush tits. This big jiggly ass. How many times do I have to tell you. Fatten. Me. Up.
>>110259
Hey since u used the software I gotta ask once u make a account are u able to delete it? Also when they say the character count limits that’s means like how many letters u can count before a limit is reached and u cant use the program anymore?
>>110260
Those are your monthly uses. So once you use those up, you have to wait until next month, when they will regenerate
>>110215 (OP)
do you happen to know AI platforms that make songs? like AIVA?
So anyone gonna share there results?
damn, this is cool but having a cap and subscription service sucks. Sometimes you have to put the same paragraph through the generator multiple times to get a better result.
>>110259

any tips on making it not suck?

>>110322

how does running it multiple times help? I run it once and the results are honestly fairly shit, does it work better on longer text segments or does re-running it give it another pass rather than a reset reattempt?